1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's fine enough but I still see a bit more of the funky Freddie Prinze smirk from 70s classic Chico and The Man than Lando's cocky cool.

hiVdg5t.png

I have always wanted a 1/6 scale Lando but I really hope they fix some of the issues with this before production. I can live with the smirk but the disco boots and the bulky body are just off.

star-wars-billy-dee-williams.jpg

I too have yet to order Lando. The figure is on my list at some point for sure. Looks like it’s not set to release until first quarter next year.

And at this pace the older figures will look outdated when they finally release Han... If they do, that?s it.

No they won't because HT still won't be able to nail the Ford likeness, so he'll look completely normal next to figures five years older... I'm sort of kidding...just sort of. :)

Han bespin is officially he who must not be named. He is not coming. We went through:
Once the Solo figures release we will get han
Once the marvel onslaught is over we will get han
Once the sequels are finished we will get han
Once the clone wars hype is over we will get han
Once the mandalorian hype is over we will get han
Wait for Sdcc
Wait for nycc
No hope for han
Ot characters are evergreen, they can release them whenever. I am not evergreen and would like han before I am 80.
Now we have approximately 856 Star Wars shows in development that will all get some type of figure line. Unless bespin han is in one of them, I give up.

It is either a problem with Ford, hot toys, Howard specifically, or Disney. I blame all of them.

Back