1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys could never get Viggo's likeness. We'd end up with Korean Steve Carell.

I'm personally hoping HT does a figure of George Lucas next year.

You all think Lando is the last OT preorder of 2020? With The Mandalorian coming at end of this month I think he will be...

You all think Lando is the last OT preorder of 2020? With The Mandalorian coming at end of this month I think he will be...

Normally I'd say yes. But with ESB 40th Anniversary maybe they'll push one more out this year.

I still think they'll keep that going until next year. I mean it's only the packaging. Not like we're getting then this year either. But that's cool. I'd prefer them to keep going on ESB figures than stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is an absolute possibility, but I do believe we will get some sort of esb han this year. It is a perfect time to release him with lando already up. A dx would be ideal, but hot toys must know they are leaving money on the table with no bespin han to drive lando sales. Or, they never release him. Hot toys makes as much sense as my wife in terms of rational thought and predictability.

I never understand why HT don't just hire a sculptor that can get Ford's likeness down. All I see are great Indy customs out there. If you're charging nearly 300 dollars per figure, you damn sure better hire someone that can guarantee the product drives preorders.

Headsculpt is looking pretty good here. He's gonna look great on the shelf!
Screenshot 2020-10-07 115736.jpg

Almost looks like he's biting his lip more than smirking/smiling.

The headsculpt is growing on me but it's a weird expression for sure.

Almost looks like he's biting his lip more than smirking/smiling.

The headsculpt is growing on me but it's a weird expression for sure.
It's almost the same expression on their Luke Skywalkers but not as bad. And it seems to look better from different angles.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Yeah it's like a half-smile, half-grimace. It's believable enough (far more than the weird and unnatural smile on Stormtrooper Han), but just seems like an odd choice for a Lando figure.

I would rather see more serious expression than this happy everything is fine.

Lando_Calrissian.jpg

Back