Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great for me, because I really wanted an '89 Joker with his mouth closed, I think it helps the likeness. Would've loved to have a Bruce Wayne to go with this one, I really hope they make an unmasked sculpt for the next Keaton Batman release.

Yeah. a Keaton Bruce Wayne would be awesome.

Yeah, why does this not come with a Jack Napier head/outfit or melted face with beret..seems more DX to me if they included.

It's mad to think what this place would be like if a simple Bruce Wayne with the vault and a tux was announced.

Honestly didn't expect him at that price... Threw $20 in reward points at him and got him in at $210. Not bad with today's MMS prices!

Sallah

very unexpected .. it's a pass for me .. reminds me of a Charlie Caplin transvestite.

Anyways congrats to the people who ordered :)

This looks like an AMAZING figure! But, the classic 89 HT Joker DX is enough for me. ALways liked this look but, not an iconic joker to me.

I would probably have bitten if he wasn't a DX and had a couple more accessories....oh well...pass for me

Back