Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A WIP of my custom joker
IMG_20150219_131037.jpg

IMG_20150219_131054.jpg

IMG_20150219_131145.jpg

Just a quickie for people who have not got this figure yet & thinking of getting him, i have spied him for sale for £120 with free delivery at Payton Collectibles located in Barnsley. I have ordered a good few things there & its an amazing shop :wink1: oh & he has the Evil superman for £125 which i've just received today from them myself

Received yesterday, for a price that I just couldn't pass up.
And maybe the last DX of Hot Toys?

DX 14 - Mime Joker.

Quite a simple figure for a figure that is a part of the DX line, but the headsculpt is amazing!
Still not happy with the PERS system, always have a feeling they don't line up straight.

Here are a couple of pics.

I'm undecided!! Some1 help! I kinda want it and I have found 1 for £150 in a local shop....... Should I get it? Is that a good enough price??......

If you want it badly enough that you post on the internet about it asking this question, then you probably should get it.

I'm undecided!! Some1 help! I kinda want it and I have found 1 for £150 in a local shop....... Should I get it? Is that a good enough price??......
Wait until Spooktacular or any other major SS sale, he'll be much cheaper than that. I paid $144 for mine, which is about £91.40

Just got this from a fellow Freak- AMAZING and I mean it! HT at the top of their game- hope we see a museum Joker someday from HT

Back