Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No sir. I still have my Ahhnulds.... I'm still out of the game . I took a good Big Break . I lost a few people in my life last year and the year before. My best friend. it's been rough . I moved. got married kind of a long story. I will chat with you soon Keith. Thanks brother
Mike glad to see you back! Sorry about the rough stuff just keep your chin up. Congrats on being married too just remember she will be there for you as will your friends. Keep on posting and collecting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

0_1b207b_9de394db_orig.jpg

I'm having a really tough time getting the lesser bd head from the dx13 onto the dx10 body. Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks

I'm having a really tough time getting the lesser bd head from the dx13 onto the dx10 body. Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks
huh i didn't know they were incompatible.
wait. why do you need to do it in the first place? face wounds, neck wounds and chest wound appeared at the same time.

huh i didn't know they were incompatible.
wait. why do you need to do it in the first place? face wounds, neck wounds and chest wound appeared at the same time.

Not sure how to answer, other than I want the dx13 head on the dx10 body and I feel like if I try and force it any harder it's going to break the head.

Sounds like the adaptor inside the DX10 neck is too tight.

This thing

Although some people have put DX13 heads onto that body, I think Clipperking among them. So I guess it varies from figure to figure?

Not sure how to answer, other than I want the dx13 head on the dx10 body and I feel like if I try and force it any harder it's going to break the head.
one of my DX10 heads left its ball joint inside that neck adaptor. body was TTM21.
so yes, like a-dev says, i guess you just have a too tight neck adaptor.
or too big head ball joint.
either way you will spoil the head if you continue doing that!

Ok thanks a lot for telling me guys. At least I won't break my dx13 head now and I'll just quit before it happened

I just tried taking off the other dx13 head off the dx13 for the first time. Heated it up with a hairdryer, but that thing is on there good. What is with these terminator figures and how hard it is to swap heads?

The ball joint connector on the DX10/13 are too tight, I ended up getting 4 neck adapters in case any of them T-800's break.

Looks alot like younger arnie's body. I don't know how the HT clothing would fit that body. I can't imagine they would fit over that body.

That's what i thought, It has Arnie's muscle shape for the most part but a tad too much thickness going on (for T2 era at least).

Back