Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sneak peak at another custom for a client.
48e60ed93a75621378cd88632e246d33.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

No another future war Infiltrator. Only this time it will be like a combo of the tanker truck and the DX13 Terminator. Still got a way to go with sculpting additional damage and adding parts of a broken up endo.

Looks awesome Mike :clap I thought you were out of the game for good brotha. Nice to see you back buddy :hi5:

No sir. I still have my Ahhnulds.... I'm still out of the game . I took a good Big Break . I lost a few people in my life last year and the year before. My best friend. it's been rough . I moved. got married kind of a long story. I will chat with you soon Keith. Thanks brother

Hey Mike. Hope things are on the up now bro. Love your youtube vids (subscribed ages ago) keep your head up man.

Mr. EcKo
sorry to hear that. cruelty of real life sounds so frightening on a toy forum.

Alright Mike, it's good to see you on the freaks again. Sorry for your losses the last couple of years. That can be tough to get through, but it sounds like you have a new wife to help you get through it. Congrats on tying the knot buddy and wish you two the best.

The Hot Toys T-1000 looks his best when displayed as the Motorcycle Cop so there's also that.

And welcome back Mr Ecko. Sorry to hear about your troubles the last while.

Hey guys...could you recommend me a decent custom "muscular" body...one that would be fitting for the DX13 head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys...could you recommend me a decent custom "muscular" body...one that would be fitting for the DX13 head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd say closest is the Kaustik plastic kp002 to Ahnulds frame.

Back