Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right. The TTM20 's neck is too narrow for the DX13 Head Sculpt.

Here's an easy solution that i just inverted . :wave

Please note: I feel that the head sits too low on the TTM20 body , so i just used blue tack to raise it up a bit .

Good luck , be careful slicing the seam of the rubber torso cover right below the right armpit area. Once that is cut , carefully remove the cover , it is glued in the front and back , pull slowly.

The custom chest piece is a prototype , i plan on making a rubber one soon .

Brilliant. Masking tape thickly wrapped around the neck plug to thicken the neck presumably? Looks like it worked. And is that another new prototype for the BD chest? Looks better.

Brilliant. Masking tape thickly wrapped around the neck plug to thicken the neck presumably? Looks like it worked. And is that another new prototype for the BD chest? Looks better.

yes sir that's all it is. I may wrap a bit more to bulk it up a tad more.

No that's the same chest plate , just repainted . Still not final.

Thanks brother

Just finished watching your review Mr.Ecko at it was great buddy.

That neck mod is an improvement but personally for me it is not a big deal at the moment for me to apply that mod but give it a few weeks till I start to become pissed off with the neck. :lol

Please note: I feel that the head sits too low on the TTM20 body , so i just used blue tack to raise it up a bit .

Good luck , be careful slicing the seam of the rubber torso cover right below the right armpit area. Once that is cut , carefully remove the cover , it is glued in the front and back , pull slowly.

The custom chest piece is a prototype , i plan on making a rubber one soon .

The Neck mod is awesome!
I got a second bd body but this Will come handy when the clean modded semi bd hs (if) will be available from commando.

Great mod.
Did you notice that the plastic under layer below the rubber looks decidedly like the Endo chest?
:wink1:

image.jpgimage.jpg
If anyone is interested in this let me know dx10 body,pants,boots. mms117 shirt, dx13 hands,head, jacket, grenades&bandoiler, launcher, pistol and rifle plus liquid t-1000 shoot me a pm ill hook u up

I've had three new sets of batteries in my BD light up head and the light seems to shine rather brightly for a few minutes then goes to about half power and fully dead after about an hour. Is this common, anyone else seeing anything like this or should I contact CS?

I've looked over the pages and only seen the PERS complaint. I know the LED shouldn't drain much power so I'm thinking its defective. Any experience would help a lot.

Well it's not really meant to have the light staying on all the time, its more of just a feature, for possibly taking pictures and videos and whatnot.

The batteries are so small that's why they don't last very long

What, no one else knows how to pose their figure's and display them properly?

I seen tons of great collection pictures in this thread and poses. Lol

Do eeeet nao!!!!!!

I'm so glad I'm finally able to contribute to this thread and help you guys out and give you guys my thoughts and my secrets and tips and tricks in all that happy horse****

Well it's not really meant to have the light staying on all the time, its more of just a feature, for possibly taking pictures and videos and whatnot.

The batteries are so small that's why they don't last very long
Thanks man. I don't usually leave them on that long but an hour or less just seemed super short, just making sure.

I am so sick of waiting.

My card was charged 2 freaking months ago because it was on it's way to the retailer. How the frig does it take more then 2 months to get the shipment in from the U.S?

I have tired to be patient and calm but I am just getting pissed at this point. The store has held on to my $345 for two months now with no sign of it coming other then the vague promise it is "on the next shipment" which has been 2 months waiting already.

I can wait just don't charge my bloody card 2 months early so I lose all of my buying protection from Paypal and my cc.

I've just about had it!:gah:

Which retailer did you order from?

Man I love taking pics of this figure. :lol Here's some more of the 2 together and a group picture of the whole Arnie family!! I also did another vid showing all these Terminators today.....

11958564343_e1d2714c57_c.jpg

11958277505_050f2318cc_c.jpg

11958710594_3343c80911_c.jpg

11958709584_eb2b8fb98e_c.jpg

11958561903_ecb1e3e9e1_c.jpg

11958706944_8799d6a878_c.jpg

11958275125_ca93f4844c_c.jpg

11958558943_022249ec88_c.jpg

11958558103_ef96dcbcda_b.jpg

11958701664_5050b7c3a4_b.jpg

I am so sick of waiting.

My card was charged 2 freaking months ago because it was on it's way to the retailer. How the frig does it take more then 2 months to get the shipment in from the U.S?

I have tired to be patient and calm but I am just getting pissed at this point. The store has held on to my $345 for two months now with no sign of it coming other then the vague promise it is "on the next shipment" which has been 2 months waiting already.

I can wait just don't charge my bloody card 2 months early so I lose all of my buying protection from Paypal and my cc.

I've just about had it!:gah:

Which retailer did you order from?
Yes, Canadians want to know!

Back