Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to DEATHASYLUM and to a-dev (well I think with all the DX13 figures that a-dev is waiting for I would be saying a lot of congratulations, so just for this one buddy,:nana:) and to everyone else on getting the DX13 in hand.

Thanks. I hope you get yours soon too.

I feel very greedy wondering where the hell my 3rd one is while others are waiting on their first. No sign of it on tracking at my end yet. I ordered it at the same time as my first from Timcent.

That's seriously what the card that came with the figure said. They are just being inserted randomly. I would seriously trade all three for a jor el figure lol.

THANKS BUDDY :duff

No problemo.

Thanks. I hope you get yours soon too.

I feel very greedy wondering where the hell my 3rd one is while others are waiting on their first. No sign of it on tracking at my end yet. I ordered it at the same time as my first from Timcent.

I wish. My PO is UK based so probably late January or February, hell it could be any month of 2014 with the UK retailers getting really slow these days.

Did you set up your 2 figures yet?

I've been trying things, like what an MMS117 jacket with a paperclip looks like on it - answer, good. Better than the stock jacket. I would need to riddle it with bullet holes though and that's for another day. However that's what I'll be doing. MMS117 jacket remains the best one they've done.

I've also been trying to get the new full BD head to work with my old CREG customs figure and think I've cracked it. I padded out that old MMS117 neck with white Tack inside it and I shaved down the top of the neck a bit and now the head fits reasonably well and can articulate. I might need to shave the neck down a little bit more but I'm worried about going too far.

So Hamanu (?) who was asking earlier, it may be possible afterall if you don't mind altering your MMS body.

So I've got 3 set ups currently - T-800 punching liquid metal T-1000, classic scanning pose and my old CREG customs figure has become my crawling T-800. And since that figure had had its body hollowed out to fit a battery compartment for a light up eye that it no longer needs I didn't mind drilling another hole right through it so I can have the T-1000 impale him through the floor! :yess:

No problemo.

I wish. My PO is UK based so probably late January or February, hell it could be any month of 2014 with the UK retailers getting really slow these days.

Well that blows, sorry to hear.

Well only being in the 1/6 collecting game for a couple of years now I'm still not fully on the up with ordering from abroad and my only dealings was with Enterbay from HK and it took almost a month to get to me and I'm not really 'I need it now' type of guy.

I'm all PO'ed with my stuff for the next year with UK retailers but I will look up all the info one day on ordering from Sideshow, eBay sellers etc.

I'm just guessing January/February because I think the UK retailers are usually 6-8 weeks behind the US.

My only tiny nitpick is the dx10 i saw in a pic is smidge shorter then the dx13 but not a big deal. So only 1 of my arnolds will be bigger then my 3 other dx10's version's. 1 minigun ,1 guns n roses ,1 slight battle shot up damaged and 1 dx13 battle damaged.

Well only being in the 1/6 collecting game for a couple of years now I'm still not fully on the up with ordering from abroad and my only dealings was with Enterbay from HK and it took almost a month to get to me and I'm not really 'I need it now' type of guy.

I'm all PO'ed with my stuff for the next year with UK retailers but I will look up all the info one day on ordering from Sideshow, eBay sellers etc.

I'm just guessing January/February because I think the UK retailers are usually 6-8 weeks behind the US.

I'm curious brother, what's the price difference between getting it normally (meaning, waiting until UK retailers get him) or, say, going with Timcent on eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been trying things, like what an MMS117 jacket with a paperclip looks like on it - answer, good. Better than the stock jacket. I would need to riddle it with bullet holes though and that's for another day. However that's what I'll be doing. MMS117 jacket remains the best one they've done.

I've also been trying to get the new full BD head to work with my old CREG customs figure and think I've cracked it. I padded out that old MMS117 neck with white Tack inside it and I shaved down the top of the neck a bit and now the head fits reasonably well and can articulate. I might need to shave the neck down a little bit more but I'm worried about going too far.

So Hamanu (?) who was asking earlier, it may be possible afterall if you don't mind altering your MMS body.

So I've got 3 set ups currently - T-800 punching liquid metal T-1000, classic scanning pose and my old CREG customs figure has become my crawling T-800. And since that figure had had its body hollowed out to fit a battery compartment for a light up eye that it no longer needs I didn't mind drilling another hole right through it so I can have the T-1000 impale him through the floor! :yess:

Well, I can't wait for your battery to charge up on the camera and the proper day light, so you can show us your set up. Did you put the DX13 jacket on the DX10 for this look yet? Mark 3:10 is the spot I'm talkin about.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnkcW-relzo[/ame]

I think the weathering and damage on the new jackets is pretty good. Problem is the fit and the way they're stitched at the collar and lapels. As with the DX10 jacket its like they saw that old problem the MMS117 coat had where it was too open on the front and in their attempts to address that they overcompensated. Now the front is too closed. And this is less easy for us to fix. All that was required before was the paperclip in the collar to tighten the arc around the neck and that in turn sorted out the issue of the front-sides of the coat being too far apart - now if you try that you're going to be pretty much closing the jacket on him. The collar and lapels would need to be restitched completely now.

Well, I can't wait for your battery to charge up on the camera and the proper day light, so you can show us your set up. Did you put the DX13 jacket on the DX10 for this look yet? Mark 3:10 is the spot I'm talkin about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnkcW-relzo

I hadn't thought of doing that. For that matter putting bullet holes in jackets where appropriate is something I still need to do on my entire collection. I just didn't want to do it until I knew that each figure has its final outfit that I am unlikely to ever want to change.

And yeah pics, I know. I'm all talk. I'm not even sure why you guys believe that I have everything I say I do! :lol

I am debating on whether to tackle full bd tonight and take pics, or take a break and enjoy my scanning pose for awhile. I really wish my 2nd one was here, so I could have them both set up :monkey3

I hadn't thought of doing that. For that matter putting bullet holes in jackets where appropriate is something I still need to do on my entire collection. I just didn't want to do it until I knew that each figure has its final outfit that I am unlikely to ever want to change.

And yeah pics, I know. I'm all talk. I'm not even sure why you guys believe that I have everything I say I do! :lol

Get all the outfits sorted first :lol add extra bd later :wink1:

I am debating on whether to tackle full bd tonight and take pics, or take a break and enjoy my scanning pose for awhile. I really wish my 2nd one was here, so I could have them both set up :monkey3

NypnvV3.gif

Back