Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMS/ DX10/ MIXED PARTS/ DX13

9a23ffb2jw1eay1sf2kfjj21kw11waqe.jpg

9a23ffb2jw1eay1tcbrofj21kw11wqgq.jpg

:horror Fantastic display man. That is a great shot of Arnie love right there :clap

I am debating on whether to tackle full bd tonight and take pics, or take a break and enjoy my scanning pose for awhile. I really wish my 2nd one was here, so I could have them both set up :monkey3

:exactly::goodpost: And look at me. I received 2 figures today and even managed to set up a third...still tapping my fingers waiting for my other one so I can set up the semi-BD head with BD arm combo. :slap

Spoilt ****er.

:lol:lol:lol

I'm curious brother, what's the price difference between getting it normally (meaning, waiting until UK retailers get him) or, say, going with Timcent on eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not sure of the uk, but I'm paying a $60 premium to get it next week instead of 3-4 weeks out
Plus it's the special edition(xtra t-1000 head)

I think clipper is a great reviewer
Part 1
[ame]https://youtu.be/QoVeHZlBr2s[/ame]

Nice review. Really like the semi-battle damaged look on the DX10 (sans clean jacket) and that's a great pose with the mini-gun slung over the shoulder. Not sure now that I'd go with the original look I had intended (semi-BD head, upper body as shown here and BD legs). Looking forward to Pt 2.

Holy FUGLY.

Anyways, this is my first light up square base.... man did you guys know those lights are 360 rotatable? that is cool

-what a substantial size difference from the DX10
-my DX10 boots look more BD than my BD boots
-the pers are pretty bad on mine
-the steel rod is plastic

Is it the same as the DX01, 02, 08, 09 bases? If so, yes, you can angle the lights, although I have trouble with mine.

That jump from DX10 to DX13 is still :thud:. Really can't look at the DX10 the same way anymore.

I almost want to sell my DX10 now but I don't think I can get back retail for it.

Likewise. Even if I sell it for way below retail I'm sure no one would buy it especially since I'm in a country where Terminator /Predator/Alien collectors are a rare breed.

I started selling it in pieces and I already have a few sold :yess: I might just end up getting more from my DX10 that way ;-)

Back