Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say I super pissed that the DX10 neck is totally lighter and orangyer so the DX13 head looks like SHAT on that neck

no, that's crazy.
You still need it for it's parts.

Plus it's still good for the pescadero (black shirt with shades) clean version look.

:goodpost: I would still keep it. Just put the shades on him and it's all good. Now as for the mms117. That looks like a complete different person next to the dx10 ans dx13. I would maybe sell the mms117 if I had one.

MMS/ DX10/ MIXED PARTS/ DX13

9a23ffb2jw1eay1sf2kfjj21kw11waqe.jpg

9a23ffb2jw1eay1tcbrofj21kw11wqgq.jpg

Aha,,,, jersey boys!... Nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mines now forwarded for processing so could get him tomorrow but I'll still have some import fees to pay.

He's got the power jaw back hasn't he. So subtle but it has made all the difference. That was an area where DX10 was a downgrade from MMS117. Together with the more pronounced wrinkles its a real win here.

Yeah, man...totally.
I first thought, or feared that DX-13 wouldn´t look as much like Arnold as I thought it could, but now...so many shots scream Arnold, it´s ridiculous.
Can´t wait to get him...

Pisses me off paying this import tax feels like I'm in medieval times lol if I want to bring something into the country then f£&@ this government I work And pay my taxes those cheeky back:;(£&@ raping us with there taxes and expenses for there lavish lifestyles. And now they want to keep me parted for a few more days from my beloved dx13 hahaha.

meet the Golden terminator covered with Orange makeup!
and that is clearly the last layer of paint. figures got their finally cool sculpt, got the skin paint, chrome paint, blood paint - and then A LARGE BRUSH OF ORANGE GLOSS VANISH ruins it all.

Pisses me off paying this import tax feels like I'm in medieval times lol if I want to bring something into the country then f£&@ this government I work And pay my taxes those cheeky back:;(£&@ raping us with there taxes and expenses for there lavish lifestyles. And now they want to keep me parted for a few more days from my beloved dx13 hahaha.

At least the charges won't be as much as they would have been had you ordered from Sideshow. Guessing they would have been around £50-£60.

You gotta love the competition, having each collectible company trying to one-up each other in the game results to nothing but better collectibles. :yess:

Great photos and review as always, Xenomorph! :clap

:exactly:

Great pics Xenomorph! :clap

meet the Golden terminator covered with Orange makeup!
and that is clearly the last layer of paint. figures got their finally cool sculpt, got the skin paint, chrome paint, blood paint - and then A LARGE BRUSH OF ORANGE GLOSS VANISH ruins it all.

You think you'd have gotten bored of that by now. We certainly have.

You think you'd have gotten bored of that by now. We certainly have.
i hate thinking about my money waisted for a product spoiled by some daltonian in the last moment.
money spent not only for DX13 but for plenty of DX10, because DX13 announce was the only reason i started a huge T2 collection, including several T-1000s.
i cannot care about you more than about me, i'm not Jesus, otherwise pray me.
i will still love the figure for its sculpt, but i was cheated but one stupid painter who killed it with his orange brush.
if you are so low-demanding - good for you. and all the rest.

Last edited:
i hate thinking about my money waisted for a product spoiled by some daltonian in the last moment.
money spent not only for DX13 but for plenty of DX10, because DX13 announce was the only reason i started a huge T2 collection, including several T-1000s.
i cannot care about you more than about me, i'm not Jesus, otherwise pray me.
i will still love the figure for its sculpt, but i was cheated but one stupid painter who killed it with his orange brush.
if you are so low-demanding - good for you. and all the rest.

Hey P. are you basing this on in hand figure or these pics?

low demanding? you compared this to the MMS 01 lately? :lol

Back