Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So damn excited to receive this figure, definitely has been one of my most anticipated releases since last year when I ordered it.

You will be waiting for a while man. He is a great seller but doesn't get his stock very early.

Oh well, I guess I will enjoy fellow members pics. :)
The price is good so I don't mind waiting unless it takes more than a month.

I got on two months ago on the waitlist. I always get my figures convert ed. Ssc always have extra when time gets close.

1385666_585481878191466_2107533649_n.jpg

Heh a-dev, you planning on drilling a hole thru one of yours to reenact this scene?

I haven't been planning to go that far but maybe. Could be cool. Ideally I'd have a proper grated floor for it though....in fact that'd be pretty necessary really.

I would'nt go that far, just cut the pole in two and make the illusion that its gone though, cheaper to do that than drill a hole though the figure and maybe break some of the inner workings.

I would'nt go that far, just cut the pole in two and make the illusion that its gone though, cheaper to do that than drill a hole though the figure and maybe break some of the inner workings.

If I could get a proper diorama out of it I'll go for it. But not if I'm just laying the figure down on a normal shelf, what would be the point in that scenario, better to just pose the T-1000 above him 'about to' impale him with the stonking big rod.

If I could get a proper diorama out of it I'll go for it. But not if I'm just laying the figure down on a normal shelf, what would be the point in that scenario, better to just pose the T-1000 above him 'about to' impale him with the stonking big rod.

:exactly:

BTW did you get your charging soon notice from sideshow yet?

Back