Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this one has been posted before, but its soooo gooood it can be posted again if it has!

9712626687_bb87f11b68_b.jpg

I dont know if this is proto or final, either way if OMG says the head looks the same as proto, then Im more than happy with this!

I thought we would have pic's by now OMG !!!!!!!!! WTf ??? :impatient::impatient::impatient: by the time pics get posted I'll have him.

Not sure if this one has been posted before, but its soooo gooood it can be posted again if it has!

9712626687_bb87f11b68_b.jpg

I dont know if this is proto or final, either way if OMG says the head looks the same as proto, then Im more than happy with this!

I'm content with it if that's the case. Still not a fan of the head sculpt, but overall it should still be impressive.

^:lol so of you guys got way too much free time on your hands. For the first time ever I think Im just going to wait and see how this guy turned out when I receive him. He's not that far off and I havent had the pleasure of revealing a figure to myself and this is my most anticipated figure this year. Have fun guys see you in week.

Deleted sorry thats enterbay my bad im fired lol . Sorry not the dx please delete. BOX SCREWED ME UP THINKIN WAS REAL FOR A SECOND. DOH!

Back