Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo no one has anything to say about the pics I posted? :lol

Anyway, the last HT I bought was the DX11, before that DX12, and I can speak for the Wayne that its good. Just like the previous "soft" looking sculpts. A big difference from the DX10. But the DX12 was months ago so some input about some of their latest stuff would be good.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Your right the eye position on both sets of pics is different, perhaps it moved at one point in production but they couldn't pull it off?

Hot Toys Community posted on facebook that Sideshow confirmed release on the 19th after most of us received e-mails stating we'd be charged on the 21st. I called Sideshow yesterday to get clarification and was told it will be the 21st and not the 19th. Your order might be fairly new, Snake, but mine was placed on the first day this went up for pre-order.

Oh alright, thanks for letting me know. I guess there is a good chance I'd get it with all of you guys.

:gah:
Might aswell of taken a picture of his 1.6 @ss.

null_zpsafa73464.jpg

Your right the eye position on both sets of pics is different, perhaps it moved at one point in production but they couldn't pull it off?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking? I mean, I can see HT making more than one proto possibly but not sculpting the eye in different positions on each one. Either way, I'm not too upset that the endo eye doesn't move, I just thought the above pics were interesting. It's a wonder it wasn't spotted before.

Back