Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous pics, buddy! Sorry to hear about the magnet. :(

Thanks again, I used DA's idea and it worked like a charm, I used another magnet to loosen the one on the back flap and weak hot toys glue to the rescue, came out with very little effort, this time I checked and rechecked four times before gluing it in this time:lol

Thanks again, I used DA's idea and it worked like a charm, I used another magnet to loosen the one on the back flap and weak hot toys glue to the rescue, came out with very little effort, this time I checked and rechecked four times before gluing it in this time:lol

Good to hear about the save, thanks for the suggestion, DA! :duff

Sucks about the magnet Pete. I have quite a few other DXs outside of Terminator, and more than once had magnets fall out. They must use a really cheap glue for it.

Good to hear about the save, thanks for the suggestion, DA! :duff

Glad it worked :duff

Sucks about the magnet Pete. I have quite a few other DXs outside of Terminator, and more than once had magnets fall out. They must use a really cheap glue for it.

Yup, I did some research and found out what glue hot toys uses

ccr12816_l.v1.jpg

Glad it worked :duff

Thanks again:hi5:

Killer pics, man! :clap

great pics. I love this figure. It kicks so much ass

Awesome pics Pete! :clap

The Skull is kicking ass and taking names right now with the fantastic pics :lol

Thanks very much fellas:duff

I'll have to buy the same camera The Skull is using.:)

Thanks, its actually not even an expensive camera, it can be found on sale for a pretty decent price

l830_3_191124128275.jpg

108754_53215729608c4683516463.png

Nikon L830 16MP Digital Camera with 30X Optical ... : Target

Great choice of camera buddy :lecture

Thanks,
I'm happy with it so far, it takes great pictures and has most of the features I needed, minus a light for video which I plan to get for it soon, but it costs half the price of a decent DSLR. That with the new tripod I got with it for Christmas I'm good to go for a while:)

Nice pics, Skull!
My galixy S5 is 16mp as well, but it still is not a "real" camera, just a phone.
I may have to pick that up. .. thanks for the link!
2015-01-06 23.21.36.jpg
2015-01-06 23.21.09.jpg

Back