Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man, after seeing a-dev's Endo the other day, I really want one bad :panic: :lol

I need to get a clean T2, I was considering getting a DX10 but I have another BD T1 on the way, which will free up PS bash so I might just switch that to a clean T2

I bought a Fatboy low model kit for that too that I need to make

t22_zps94834317.jpg

t21_zps2caf8b8a.jpg

Had the camera out to get some shot of the T1 BD and naturally had to get a couple of these too

Stunning. There are those who raise their eyes at detolfs as being too common but I think they look fantastic, especially with LEDs inside them lighting the shelves. Look at what they do for the figures.

I agree man. Detolfs are only $65 and display figures perfectly. Glad I finally got some :lol

When they display figures that well, I wouldn't give a toss how over-typical they are with collectors. One day, one day I will have proper shelves. Maybe they won't be detolfs if I can't them in Ireland but I can't wait to finally sort out my cluttered mess and have a Show Your Shelves thread.

Thanks gents :duff:

Detolfs are common, but there's a reason for that I guess. Proof is in the pudding and they are both great value and a good display option that can look the part.

Have to agree. Initially my plan was to go with custom shelving, but in addition to the cost, I don't feel anymore that I want my space to have that shelving locked in. If in a few years I want to downsize or sell off the entire collection, I don't want to be stuck w/$10k built-in shelving that won't be good for anything but displaying these figures (given how deep they'd have to be). I probably will just get Detolfs (or something else that is similarly modular) and be done with it.

Have to agree. Initially my plan was to go with custom shelving, but in addition to the cost, I don't feel anymore that I want my space to have that shelving locked in. If in a few years I want to downsize or sell off the entire collection, I don't want to be stuck w/$10k built-in shelving that won't be good for anything but displaying these figures (given how deep they'd have to be). I probably will just get Detolfs (or something else that is similarly modular) and be done with it.

Yeah I used to have built-in shelving for my Hasbro Star Wars 3 3/4'' collection in an old house. I wonder what the new owners did with it. To accommodate big Star Wars vehicles and dioramas the shelves were wardrobe depth but as you say there's not many other reasons to have such deep shelves taking up that much space.

Yeah I used to have built-in shelving for my Hasbro Star Wars 3 3/4'' collection in an old house. I wonder what the new owners did with it. To accommodate big Star Wars vehicles and dioramas the shelves were wardrobe depth but as you say there's not many other reasons to have such deep shelves taking up that much space.

That sounds really cool do you have pics?

That's why detolfs are so typical. Good value, flexible options and do the job. Heck I'llove a custom man cave set up but as you guys say who has the space and the cash. Hot toys keeps taking mine !!

Back