Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is pretty amazing how that sentence as written forces you to speak just like Arnold. :lol

That said, I hate Commando.

Not the first time I have read that by someone :lol The movie is 80's cheese and I love it. Plus, it will make one hell of an Arnie figure :)

tourn-matrix-ice-cream.jpg

Hi guys, new Hot Toys collector here. Just ordered the T800 dx13, after reading about the new Robocop release. Started reading this forum and could not resist. Never tought i would buy one of these expensive 'toys'. Pre-ordered the T1 T800 bd and the Robocop here in Holland also. I am totally in awe of your collections.

Welcome MG80. I'm new to these parts too. I've just ordered a DX-13 and have pre-ordered RoboCop. I'll be likely getting the MMS238 early next year and I'm also scouting for a Joker Bank Robber 2.0. Happy collecting!

Commando's teargas launcher.

Awesome pictures as always, a-dev. Doesn't it hurt a bit when you spend so much time setting up these great displays and then you have to take them down. Or am I totally mistaken and you actually have a couple dozen of these dioramas!!!

As always, great pics, man! But this one really put a smile on my face. Thousands of guys have a DX13. But how many have a Sarah and John sharing a gas mask? :clap

Thanks man. That John Connor is also from Commando by the way, although I think that one was a one-off which I was lucky he offered to sell me.

Awesome pictures as always, a-dev. Doesn't it hurt a bit when you spend so much time setting up these great displays and then you have to take them down. Or am I totally mistaken and you actually have a couple dozen of these dioramas!!!

:lol Just the one diorama and I swap out the figures purely for photo reasons. In fact right now the dio is way overcrowded with my entire set of T1 T-800s aswell as the usual Pescadero-related T2s. My displays are actually horrible, which is why I don't have a 'Show your Shelves' thread.

Nice pics, a-dev.

Back