Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome MG80. I'm new to these parts too. I've just ordered a DX-13 and have pre-ordered RoboCop. I'll be likely getting the MMS238 early next year and I'm also scouting for a Joker Bank Robber 2.0. Happy collecting!

Same too you šŸ‘. We have good first collectors taste šŸ˜†. Enjoy.

my mom used to be a professional seamstress and I showed her this guy and my dx11 while she was visiting and she was dumbfounded by the amount of detail on the clothing

she was like "a lot of the stitching on these is hard enough to do full size, I can't imagine how they do it this small"

even old women are impressed by hot toys

Teargas launcher looks great, a-dev! What do you think of it, in-hand (custom wise)? Waiting for mine. Should be here sometime next week.

It's excellent. While I'm no weapons expert it looks accurate to my eye when comparing to the film.

Just be aware it might arrive with this bit broken off, the part circled in red

Not my pic^

Have some glue on hand just in case. It's an easy fix. Commando also notes in a little leaflet that the gas cannister pieces are fragile although I haven't had trouble with those.

It's excellent. While I'm no weapons expert it looks accurate to my eye when comparing to the film.

Just be aware it might arrive with this bit broken off, the part circled in red

Have some glue on hand just in case. It's an easy fix. Commando also notes in a little leaflet that the gas cannister pieces are fragile although I haven't had trouble with those.

Mine came with that small pole and the gun handle broken off. But nothing super glue gel can't handle :wink1:

The tear gas launcher is really fragile and should be handled with supreme care. Remember, it's a toy gun...

I don't really want to pay $350 for this, but I know it would put a smile on my face.

twins-1988-04.jpg

Mine came with that small pole and the gun handle broken off...
Yep, so did mine, though I was able to just snap the handle back into place. I will add glue when I fix the (I'm guessing) range finder. Really like it but have to say Commando would've been better off just shipping this in three pieces -- handle, pole, main body -- as opposed to pre-assembled, as it seems impossible for it to arrive in one piece (also I could've used about 3x more bubble wrap in the clean container). It'd be a simple job to glue in oneself and would avoid the pole getting snapped at a weird angle or whatnot. Very happy with the gun, though, overall. Looks great.

I don't really want to pay $350 for this, but I know it would put a smile on my face.

Get the DX13 brother.... It is the creme de la creme of any 1/6th figure. The Terminator to have.... Just a masterpiece.

I hear you, man. I don't have any Arnies in my modest collection but am strongly considering this.

I hear you, man. I don't have any Arnies in my modest collection but am strongly considering this.

This was my first HT figure which I got about two weeks ago and I've only had time to look at it very briefly (I've been VERY busy of late) before putting it back in storage. Trust me dude you will not regret getting this figure. It's incredible and the head sculpts are truly amazing. I can't wait to get my first Detolf and get it displayed. It's the best Arnie likeness I've seen and I prefer it to the BD Enterbay figure. My only real criticism is that it really should have come with the M-11 Grenade Launcher.

Back