Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a crazy idea

the " I need a vacation " final mode with the messed up shoulder

Good stuff. I like the things you went for.

you totally win our competition now :)
i'll make only 3 of named above. maybe. for now i think so. but never all 8 )))

A-dev and P. rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire. Their war to out-do eachother's OCD had raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future. It would be fought here in our present.

Did the bodies go up on TA already and sell out?

I see they have all the other parts bar the t-shirt, trousers and body

Yup, lightling the smeared blood definitely brought out the intensity in his eyes more:lecture

At least for this sculpt IMO anyway.

This could pass as a photo of the real Arnie. Sculpt and skin tone are so good and improved over the DX10. Makes me wonder what's next.

Yup, lightling the smeared blood definitely brought out the intensity in his eyes more:lecture
image.jpg
[/URL]

At least for this sculpt IMO anyway.

Love that second close-up shot. I do think the hairline flaw can be seen there on the right (his left), too much skin (or 'scalp' since there should be hair there) showing. However the face looks superb.

I just find it weird that HT can't seem to nail his hair. NECA managed it on first attempt, Enterbay on their second, but this is HT 3rd go and its still not completely right. I'm not a sculptor but what's so hard, I don't get it.

That aside though, its an amazing release.

Did you hear DA? Tuco & Angel Eyes are going up for PO next week. :yess:

Arnie is good but to have the 3 figs from iMINIme. Blondie, Tuco & Angel Eyes will be epic.

I did hear and I'm kinda freaking out cause I was expecting the PO next month for them. Christmas is real bad timing for me :gah: I have got to get my hands on those though, so I will try and make it work.

I did hear and I'm kinda freaking out cause I was expecting the PO next month for them. Christmas is real bad timing for me :gah: I have got to get my hands on those though, so I will try and make it work.

Yeah me too. Those 3 figs will look sweet in my Detolf. I will try and position them like they are in the final duel.

I know you like your Westerns. Would you say The Good The Bad was your Favourite western movie, I have seen it dozens of times.
:duff

Yeah me too. Those 3 figs will look sweet in my Detolf. I will try and position them like they are in the final duel.

I know you like your Westerns. Would you say The Good The Bad was your Favourite western movie, I have seen it dozens of times.
:duff

Not my all time favorite, but I do love those Sergio Leone trilogy films. If you want to talk westerns, just send me a pm :wink1:

Now, back to Arnie :wink1:

images

So P. is buying a figure he hates from a movie he hates? And 3 at that? The hell? :lol

Makes no sense. It'd be like me buying 3 ASM figures or 3 Bane figures after I've been in the threads ripping them. I just don't get it. I thought the claim was, "I bought the DX 10 for nothing now, Hot Toys ruined it, I can't sell my dolls in Russia"?

Back