Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've stayed clear of these threads because I'm not able to get any of these BD T2 figures, Enterbay or HT, but I have to say, seeing the final product, HT really went back and refined it and turned out a wonderful looking figures. It still has some issues but their fixes on the portraits were the areas they really needed to fix and they did a great job. I've really been enjoying everyone's photos of this figure, some wonderful work turning out.

I've stayed clear of these threads because I'm not able to get any of these BD T2 figures, Enterbay or HT, but I have to say, seeing the final product, HT really went back and refined it and turned out a wonderful looking figures. It still has some issues but their fixes on the portraits were the areas they really needed to fix and they did a great job. I've really been enjoying everyone's photos of this figure, some wonderful work turning out.

Its a loss for the rest of us that you can't get these figures with the pics you would have pumped out. Always appreciated the attention to miniscule movie-shot-specific posing detail you had in your pics.

Its a loss for the rest of us that you can't get these figures with the pics you would have pumped out. Always appreciated the attention to miniscule movie-shot-specific posing detail you had in your pics.

I enjoyed your set recreating the pole stabbing scene, I couldn't have even done that, all I'd have is a BD T-800, sold off my T-1000s long ago. The only thing that really bothers me on this one now is how big the whole on the pants is, I get making the leg look like it does for articulation, but could have kept the opening small.

I enjoyed your set recreating the pole stabbing scene, I couldn't have even done that, all I'd have is a BD T-800, sold off my T-1000s long ago. The only thing that really bothers me on this one now is how big the whole on the pants is, I get making the leg look like it does for articulation, but could have kept the opening small.

Thanks. That was really just to put across the idea with the grated floor, as far as the quality of the pics themselves, well, they were crap, I wasn't trying in any way. One day I hopefully will and will do a more complete set with proper lighting, no 1:1 world distractions, and actual movie shots recreated.

Yeah the hole in the pants stayed huge. I don't think they made any adjustments to the final product other than on the headsculpts. They obviously just wanted to show off their fancy work on the knee damage and so deliberately left the huge tear. At the moment I have no particular desire to replace all the pants though.

It's definitely not an issue worth worrying about. I'm just really impressed with the heads, they really stepped up the accurracy of the damage and the eyes on the sem-BD are just perfect T2 Arnold.

Can't wait to get my second one next week. :yess:

IMG_2626_zpsa14a9581.jpg

Great Photo Buddy, keep them coming:clap

:clap:clap:clap Fantastic pic Sean. I heard through the grapevine that a review is coming too :yess:

Thanks for the kind words fellas. :hi5: Here are a couple more with the xmas lights on the tree in the background. Fun time of year!

IMG_2619_zpsd82fccb3.jpg

IMG_2613_zps1d8ac20a.jpg

I heard through the grapevine that a review is coming too :yess:

If by "review" you mean me just saying a bunch of times over how awesome this figure is, then yes, a "review" may be uploaded on YouTube sometime today or tomorrow. :rotfl

Cleaned both sculpts up some more made the chrome pop more in the light, I can't believe how nice it came out when I woke up this morning.

I really think HT should've started really subtle with the blood this sculpt is fantastic!

At first I thought I should clean up the arm and leg, but it turns out as soon as modded the face, now the excessive blood kinda of compliment the head sculpt and it doesn't bother me anymore.

Normal, no frills, simple daylight shots. This might be my display pose.
Simple but expressive

I know everyone loves the full bd sculpt as do I, but IDK this just leaves me in awe

I know this isn't movie accurate I just love the result! :clap

No more jam look for me..All Arnold IMO

Normal sunlight loves him

Last edited:
of course, on delivery day, my mail lady gets some help delivering packages, her help comes in the am when no one is home, I get home, find the slip saying I miss the delivery, I find the mail lady in my subdivision, she doesn't have the package
1 hour round trip tomorrow to get it from the post office

:cuss:cuss:cuss

The only other time I bought a second of the same figure was with the DX11. That didn't last too long and I got rid of the extra. This one however, I can't wait until I receive the parts for the second one. He is bd on screen for such a short time, but both the semi and full bd looks are epic and the DX13 does it justice.

The only HT figures I have bought twice is the MMS117 Terminator, DX11 Joker, Catwoman, and the DX13 of course, Usually I just get parts to build extra figs.
Agreed both sculpts need showing off with the DX13, Imo. Simultaneously if possible.

Last edited:
So, I had my DX13 EX convert, only to have it cancelled because I was ten bucks short on total after shipping.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIO-foQBedc[/ame]

Hope a fellow freak gets it.

Back