Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol what? The additional Robert Patrick head is awesome! Not movie accurate to the scene, but it would still look cool on display.

Anyway, to answer the question, I'd say you got a pretty good chance for the WL to convert. These things usually become available again for a limited time once the figure is back in stock.

For me, I want to have my DX13 as soon as possible; therefore, I bought one from SSC (even though I still have to pay tax on it). If I'm going to buy one from SSC, I may as well get an EX. :duff

I would stick it on the MMS T-1000 with the gunshot craters and one of the crowbar arms. Movie accurate? Nope. Action packed? Yup! :hi5:

Forget the EX. It's pretty weak imo and I would never display it. BBTS still has the reg up for PO.

I have no intention on using the gooey T-1000 in display. I could care less about the extra head.

Agreed. No impressed with the EX. Wont use. I think its stupid that the made the the ouch hole perfectly round. They should have conformed it to the fist. It looks weird. I have the EX on PO just because. If I can get a decent chunk of change for it then I'll sell is a heart beat. Its cool foe people that want a dio I guess.

lol what? The additional Robert Patrick head is awesome! Not movie accurate to the scene, but it would still look cool on display.

Anyway, to answer the question, I'd say you got a pretty good chance for the WL to convert. These things usually become available again for a limited time once the figure is back in stock.

I'm pretty sure its accurate enough. He gets punches in the head he morphs into the blob liquid metal stuff, the head becomes his hands and the head appears in its right place behind the hands. At first its the featureless liquid metal face then turns to the Robert Patrick liquid metal face for a split second before morphing into the regular T-1000. :lol I hope that makes sense.

I hope I'm not mis-remembering it. We need confirmation from a-dev. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

RobocopVTerminatorComic1.jpg

Good times.

great comic..they don't make 'em like that anymore
Simonson is a really nice guy- he drew me a Robocop for FREE...doubt he'd do that anymore!

I'm pretty sure its accurate enough. He gets punches in the head he morphs into the blob liquid metal stuff, the head becomes his hands and the head appears in its right place behind the hands. At first its the featureless liquid metal face then turns to the Robert Patrick liquid metal face for a split second before morphing into the regular T-1000. :lol I hope that makes sense.

I hope I'm not mis-remembering it. We need confirmation from a-dev. :lol

That sounds about right. Although I think perhaps by the time his head morphs into Robert Patrick the rest of his body has begun taking the shape of the clothes etc. RP head with smooth gloopy body might not be accurate.

I hope I'm not mis-remembering it. I need confirmation from the film. :lol

Personally, I find the Robert Patrick head totally incongruent with the rest of the body. There's not even a hint of detail in the rest of the sculpt and yet the face is perfected down to the last detail? Nah. I wanted the ex just because it was there and it looks pretty cool all chromed up. In terms of display, I definitely will switch back and forth between Arnold punching the T-1000 and him on his own. Doubt I'll use the RP head... maybe once in a while, just to change things up. Really like the T-1000 as an accessory/dio piece, though. Under the right lighting they will look pretty impressive together.

I think the T-1000 statue with this set looks kind of cool too. Not sure about the Robert Patrick head until I see it in person but I might use it. I for sure will use the statue though.

I really am itching to get this figure but I still can't make up my mind. I'm more of T1 fan than T2, but BD version looks so cool! But If there is going to be BD T1, I'd opt for that. Ugh!! Any advice? :D
Also I never bought any of the T2 figures released so far, just the one T1. Should I skip over and get this?

By the way, his LED eye too rolls?

Last edited:
I really am itching to get this figure but I still can't make up my mind. I'm more of T1 fan than T2, but BD version looks so cool! But If there is going to be BD T1, I'd opt for that. Ugh!! Any advice? :D
Also I never bought any of the T2 figures released so far, just the one T1. Should I skip over and get this?

By the way, his LED eye too rolls?

No one really knows, regarding the LED eye.

But...since the only T1 in recent times that has been "announced", is the 1/4 Police Shootout (which technically could feature BD parts, you COULD wait.
But no one knows when to expect it...so...if you want a piece from the 2 best terminator movies, you should get this too and simply complete your collection, when a BD T1 gets released...

:wink1:

Wtf! Ever time I go to quote a-dev it says I'm quoting Darth Caedus from the Best Super Bowl commercials thread. :lol

I tried several times and this has happened.

Anyway, yeah I think you're right a-dev. By time his his head morphed to RP the rest of his body had followed. It happened very quickly.

Wtf! Ever time I go to quote a-dev it says I'm quoting Darth Caedus from the Best Super Bowl commercials thread. :lol

I tried several times and this has happened.

Anyway, yeah I think you're right a-dev. By time his his head morphed to RP the rest of his body had followed. It happened very quickly.

Maybe you hit the multi quote button on his post in that thread? Happened to me recently. I had to clear out my internet cache to get it to stop.:dunno

Back