Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's the same game I had, I smashed a table over the aggravation it caused me. I sold the whole thing, system and all before I ever finished it, I figured I was better off.

Was that the game where you had to swim underwater and diffuse all of those bombs? I remember that part being really tough.

Couldn't resist. Ordered it at AlterEgo. Going to have to skip out on Robocop. This killing machine has a bigger place in my heart than Robocop but it was a tough decision.

or I might just cave and end up getting both..:slap:monkey2

Hopefully they get around to doing a 1/6 Endo. :panic:

Couldn't resist. Ordered it at AlterEgo. Going to have to skip out on Robocop. This killing machine has a bigger place in my heart than Robocop but it was a tough decision.

or I might just cave and end up getting both..:slap:monkey2

Hopefully they get around to doing a 1/6 Endo. :panic:

why not get both???? Robocop doesn't get released till February 2014 .

Plenty of time to save up money

RoboCop and T-800 would look great posed together!

why not get both???? Robocop doesn't get released till February 2014 .

Plenty of time to save up money

@Schmo Indeed it would be my friend! At a steep price! :lol

@Ecko I have a ton on PO right now. :monkey2 I have 5 figures on PO :slap But seeing as they are indeed a year apart I might just PO both but I'm REALLY trying to be picky with what I'm buying instead of just buying every figure that comes out because it looks cool.

Not to mention I'm also waiting for them to announce their Man of Steel line. TOO MANY FIGURES. :panic:

Last edited:
RobocopVTerminatorComic1.jpg

Good times.

The mere thought of a movie like this actually happening would completley disrupt the space-time continueum. Sweet video.

Just get both. C'mon you know you want to. Everybody's doing it.

:goodpost: Yep, that's the plan:)

RobocopVTerminatorComic1.jpg

Good times.

I'd buy that for a dollar:lol

Actually it's only worth 3-6 dollars according to ebay, I however resently took a look at some of the values on some of my old comic collection on ebay and I'm sitting on a nice little sum of cash:yess: I think I may cash out soon on them$

Hey guys...I just got on the waiting list for this exclusive one on Sideshow...u think I have a chance of converting, or is it too late?

Back