Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotbat.jpg

:thud::thud:

Beautiful.

Quick pic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I really like this pose, I have seen a couple of members that have him on the same way... cool looking, no extreme pose (ruber friendly lol), and you can show some of the gadgets.
I have him on a similar way, but without the gun on his belt... I think I'll put it.

Hi guy's. First post!

I have just purchased this outstanding figure and it's everything I'd hoped! One question though (don't bite, I'm knew to the hobby!).

The little tab say's please refer to user guide for instructions on assembly but I can't see this on first glance and this box is so brilliant that I don't want to go ripping things up! Where exactly is this located? or can I find it on the web?

I know I can put it together easily myself, I'm just wondering if it actually exists inside the box.

Thanks in advance,

Hi guy's. First post!

I have just purchased this outstanding figure and it's everything I'd hoped! One question though (don't bite, I'm knew to the hobby!).

The little tab say's please refer to user guide for instructions on assembly but I can't see this on first glance and this box is so brilliant that I don't want to go ripping things up! Where exactly is this located? or can I find it on the web?

I know I can put it together easily myself, I'm just wondering if it actually exists inside the box.

Thanks in advance,

Under the base of the display stand perhaps?

Plus...WELCOME!!!!

Ha ha, yes, I found it just as you put up your post! Thanks though! Sorry for the clutter! Now to get to work on this "wonderful toy".

Welcome!!!!
my 1st Hot toys figure was this batman, and it's really amazing!!! this is your 1st step to a very adictive world :panic:
now every other figure I see looks "mehh..." to me...
and for sure you will need to get the Joker...that's a REALLY amazing figure, and the 2 of them looks outstading together
somethings that you have to know:

-this is not a toy so it's a delicate figure, you can see him as a "scale model". don't pose him permanetly on extreme poses, the ruber suit may tear with the time.
-the pers sistem is fragile, so don't play too much with it.
-the cape is very hard to futz, but don't be frustrate... you have to be patient.
-the guantlets, and some accesories are fragile too, be careful.

This way you will enjoy your figure a long time :clap

I really like this pose, I have seen a couple of members that have him on the same way... cool looking, no extreme pose (ruber friendly lol), and you can show some of the gadgets.
I have him on a similar way, but without the gun on his belt... I think I'll put it.

Yeah I think everyone has used that pose one time or another. Actually what Bats and Jokes has there is a variation of the one you've probably seen. Its the way I have mine posed. I think we can thank Maglor. I like it for all the reasons you mentioned. No stress on the suit, his utility belt and gadgets can be seen and it simple enough for me. I'm a less is more type of guys.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

We pretty much all just copy Maglor haha The grapnel gun does not stay on the belt! The magnet is so rubbish - even more annoying is how, in contrast, the faceplates are a nightmare to get off.

We pretty much all just copy Maglor haha The grapnel gun does not stay on the belt! The magnet is so rubbish - even more annoying is how, in contrast, the faceplates are a nightmare to get off.

:lol. Yeah, Maglor hit a nerve with that pose. I like your variation by the way. Cape looks great there.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Just got mine from Cocoboloboy (great guy) and it's an amazing piece, the likeness is impressive. I need to play with it some more and figure out the cape.

If I were to nitpick I'd say that it seems impossible to get his arms in certain positions. For example I'd like to put in a "stop" pose with the remote close to his mouth but the arms just keep coming back down almost to his waist.

dsc1360lv.jpg

dsc1361l.jpg

My waitlist was converted and shipping out today.
The only problem is I waitlist two by mistake. That's a lot of money $500.
I guess I can have battle damage and the other one to throw away.

Lol,j/k

Back