Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Removed the wire and lining. I'm pretty happy with the results. You still have to futz a bit but nowhere to the extreme you have to with the wired cape. That thing....man, I ____ing hate that thing.

Cool. :)

I'm in the process of seeing if I can get the inside of the cape black...

Looks like he took the stand apart, and put it back together with the logo plate on reversed.

Oh but apparently it 'box fresh' and only opened to 'take the photograph'

:rotfl

MINT, NEW EXTREMELY RARE

SOLD OUT

JUST WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES

LOOK AMAZING

VERY HARD TO FIND

MINT AND BOX FRESH

ONLY REMOVED FROM BOX TODAY TO TAKE PICTURES

Do people actually fall for this kind of faff? Surely a quick google will show exactly how rare it is or even is likely to be...:slap

Or it could be a factory defect that the seller is ignorant about?

Well there is that possibility. But the seller does seem to just go on about its newness and rareness and its box freshness just a fraction too much IMO. He does not help himself with the blatant BS....

EXTREMELY RARE

SOLD OUT

VERY HARD TO FIND

...none of which is actually true.

Hi guys,
what you`re talking about as "fixing" is completely different to what I`m talking about. I am not removing anything.That`s what I noted before -you don`t have to ruin anything!
In fact I am ADDING wire.But not any wire.Aluminum wire,that we use for animation.That way it can be POSED in ANY position. Note the piece of cape in his right arm - it`s going upwards (sorry for the crappy pics - I`ll make new ones when I have time). It can also fall naturally, because the wire forces it when you bend it.It`s easy to do it and (again) if you don`t like it, you just remove it and there are no traces of interference.
Cheers!

Maglor,thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hi guys,
what you`re talking about as "fixing" is completely different to what I`m talking about. I am not removing anything.That`s what I noted before -you don`t have to ruin anything!
In fact I am ADDING wire.But not any wire.Aluminum wire,that we use for animation.That way it can be POSED in ANY position. Note the piece of cape in his right arm - it`s going upwards (sorry for the crappy pics - I`ll make new ones when I have time). It can also fall naturally, because the wire forces it when you bend it.It`s easy to do it and (again) if you don`t like it, you just remove it and there are no traces of interference.
Cheers!

Maglor,thanks! :)

Look forward to hearing more about this.

I wouldn't have taken the wires out if I didn't have 2 capes. Without the wires, poses like yours would be imposible. Not to mention flight poses.

Looks like he took the stand apart, and put it back together with the logo plate on reversed.

Oh but apparently it 'box fresh' and only opened to 'take the photograph'

:rotfl

Do people actually fall for this kind of faff? Surely a quick google will show exactly how rare it is or even is likely to be...:slap

Looks like this guy visits the forum!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-TOYS...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item27c8f5c585

Another pose.Same bad quality pictures,sorry...
IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2991_resize.jpg

IMG_2996_resize.jpg

IMG_2997_resize.jpg

IMG_3000_resize.jpg

Another pose.Same bad quality pictures,sorry...
IMG_2990.jpg

Actually, I think they are excellent, especially this one. If you just imagine it with a 'night sky' backdrop it could easily be on a Gotham rooftop somewhere in the city with the only things close to him are the radio masts and satellite dishes.

The windswept look is always good and his cape from behind looks amazing.

Back