Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't cancel mine either. I am just getting tired of waiting and I'm not very excited about it anymore. :lol

I dont see how people are losing interest in Batman and Joker. These werent suppose to be out until now from the get go, so whats the big deal? Is it the mindset of alot of collectors, that if they dont have it first, they dont care about the item?

Thought I would have some fun, getting ready to face the Joker, hopefully by this week!
IMG_2763.jpg

Last edited:
I just opened mine and it seems like his left leg is longer than his right leg. It makes it hard to pose it even with the stand. Did anyobe else notice this or have this problem?

Someone had that problem before. Not sure who it was or what they did to fix it.

I'm sure they'll chime in soon.

I just opened mine and it seems like his left leg is longer than his right leg. It makes it hard to pose it even with the stand. Did anyobe else notice this or have this problem?

Errr..maybe try taking the boots off and see if one of the ball joints sticks out more then the other, then try and carefully push the longer leg up and see if it locks back into the joint at the knee.

Someone had that problem before. Not sure who it was or what they did to fix it.

I'm sure they'll chime in soon.

That was me, here's my post...

"It looks like I fixed my "short-legged Johnny" 89 Bats. Another member said he had the same problem & after futzing with it he somehow fixed it, just wasn't sure exactly how.

Well, I straightened out the legs, grabbed it tight around the ankles & knees, and banged it flat footed on the table until that sucker evened out. :pray:

I think the leg wasn't fully seated in the hip socket because I felt a slight "pop" and that seemed to do it."

Oh damn, they look perfect together! Can't wait for these 2 to come and take up the last 2 slots of my collection...what a perfect way to end HT collecting...with the World's Finest!

:cuckoo:

They're the same height!!! Reeve was over half a foot taller than Keaton!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

They're the same height!!! Reeve was over half a foot taller than Keaton!

Only because Keaton is on the DX stand.

They may not have made him quite short enough, but they added enough hight to Reeve to make it close to accurate.

I can't wait! This guy gets processed the same day that I go on Spring Break, which means: I have an entire week that I can devote to sitting by the door and awaiting the UPS guy!:yess:

Back