Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just scored the DX08 and 09 from eBay for $650 shipped. I'm pretty excited....Keaton is my batman. I grew up with him and his action figures as my batman, so having a sweet 1/6 representation is a dream. I thought aobut holding off on the Returns version, but getting the set together I couldnt pass it up.

JP

That's a pretty great deal. Bats alone goes for around $400 last I checked. These will always be my 2 favorites. Nice score!

So I just scored an MIB DX 08/09 from a member on here for $600. Can't wait to get them. Should have them either Sat or Monday. Should not take too long since the guy lives in Nebraska and I live in Iowa.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

im not sure im going to get the returns version as I already have this piece of perfection

I just scored the DX08 and 09 from eBay for $650 shipped. I'm pretty excited....Keaton is my batman. I grew up with him and his action figures as my batman, so having a sweet 1/6 representation is a dream. I thought aobut holding off on the Returns version, but getting the set together I couldnt pass it up.

JP

So I just scored an MIB DX 08/09 from a member on here for $600. Can't wait to get them. Should have them either Sat or Monday. Should not take too long since the guy lives in Nebraska and I live in Iowa.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Great score's fellas you will not be disappointed two of HT's best evA.:clap

Mime Joker is also awesome, prolly pick him up for pretty cheap...:idea

I made my calculations.... I got these 2 earlier this year.

I spent an average of 230 EUR per figure, which is around 310 USD per figure. That, being shipped to Europe, is OK I guess, I must be happy, but still, it's a lot of money!!

This is an expensive hobby... but just like other hobbies.

I made my calculations.... I got these 2 earlier this year.

I spent an average of 230 EUR per figure, which is around 310 USD per figure. That, being shipped to Europe, is OK I guess, I must be happy, but still, it's a lot of money!!

This is an expensive hobby... but just like other hobbies.

£183 for Keaton DX? That's a great price.

the average lies.

Batman was around 290 EUR, and Joker, used but in perfect condition, was 170. I got him from a Spanish comic shop that sold it on ebay.

I actually like more the Joker, and got him first, but I felt I had to get the 2 of them!!

2py714l.jpg

av0vp.jpg

I've never collected 1/6 before, but decided to break my "1/4 only" rule after seeing the DX15. Just received the DX09 as well as the DX14 ($177 off ebay!!) and I have to say, I am REALLY impressed!!! I thought that 1/6 would be underwhelming after only collecting 1/4 scale, but HT really did an amazing job on these Burton figures! I've got the DX08 on the way now too :) If HT did these guys in 1/4 scale, they'd be my grail pieces for sure.

I just picked up my 89 Batman to repose him and one of his eyes has rolled out of position, I tried to move the pers and only one eyes is moving...very creepy...I see four screws on the back of the head, anyone ever have to go into a pers head and fix the eyes? Can this be done?

Got mine over the weekend and while the figure looks beautiful I've really come to hate rubber suits. The returns batman is hopefully the last rubber suit figure ill own. Still waiting on a Tony Meis cape for this one :)

0613A8E4-1650-4C59-A319-9750EF70C38C.jpg

Back