Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just think, as soon as the Michael Keaton "Batman Returns" comes out, we'll all be trying to get his cape to lay down just like this one. I just hope we don't have any problems with the Penguin or Catwoman.

Was there someone selling a DX09 PERS head?

I seem to remember a "For Sale" thread selling a loose head. The seller intended to build a "Battle-Damaged" version of Batman, I think, but decided against it and wanted to sell the extra head. I'd like to do the same (build a battle-damaged version) and just need the extra head.

Tried to search for the thread, but couldn't find it again. Was it anyone here and, if so, are they still interested in selling?

no it doesn't.. you have to be very careful..you could to ruin everything...
not easy task...:lecture

You're cape looks amazing. Did you remove the inner lining and darken the exposed leather backing?

EDIT: Nevermind. Went back quite a ways and found all the cool mods. I've missed a lot in this thread. :lol Now I need to get to work on Bats.

Last edited:
Batman vs Predator - Which Predator Wins ?

or to be specific which Batman would fair better against our planet hopping Reptile. Keatons Batman, Bale's more realistic Batman or my #1 pic Clooney's Batman (just kidding).

The animated Batman could definitely take out a Predator, at least by the time he reached his condition in the Justice League animated series he's pretty much unstoppable!

The animated Batman could definitely take out a Predator, at least by the time he reached his condition in the Justice League animated series he's pretty much unstoppable!

I agree, the Live Action Dark Knights would stand no chance against a Predator, The film would be called The Dark Knight isn't Rising LOL.

@DGY Woodward - Thanks for the link to Batman Dead End i've seen it before, it's really cool and the director was being especially kind ! I like Bartram's edge. I want the next big screen Batman to go down in the film books as the bad ass. The one closer to the animation !

I like my stuff to stay factory, if I considered taking the wires out and the inner lining I'd have to buy a second cape to mod. I do have to say the flat look looks fantastic, so I’m surely tempted.

Don't know why HT opted for the wired lining. I'm sure they had to have seen the wireless cape ahead of time and you can't tell me they thought it looked inferior. All of these shots of the wireless capes are gorgeous.

Do people really not get why the cape has a wire in it?

IMG_5396.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

Of course it had to have a wire. A second wireless "hero cape" would have been nice though. Which is why I bought a second one to mod.

Back