Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I just got him and he's amazing.
I had one problem though,the snap to the cape broke.
The little peg just bent while I was trying to put it together.
I used a small piece of black electrical tape to hold it together.
With the mask on you can't tell the difference.
Now I have a question,has anyone taken a pic with the grappling hook on the belt? I can't figure it out.
Also,my cape didn't come with holes for the poles,any one else seem to have the same problem? It's not worth the problem returning it,any solutions to the problem?
BTW Sean,great pics per usual!

ya haha i agree, i am still deciding whether to order those chogokin macross frontier valks, did any of the yamato valks had issue?

well the ones i got were the 1/65 scale vf yamatos and in order to convert them you had to remove their legs so that kinda sucks. the joints are not that tight.

i believe the bigger 1/48 versions are better but like i said more expensive

the ones you want to get are in my to get list when i turn rich

:lol

I think ge's referring to the anime version of 89 Batman and Joker :lol

I would never have figured that out.

sorry i got a little off topic, I was asking about some macross fighter planes made by bandai, chogokin is a japanese language a term for robots/mecha

:lol Ah, ok. That's why I couldn't make heads or tails out of that.

More pics.....

769dd8e8172d0d_m.gif.gif

Last edited:
Now I have a question,has anyone taken a pic with the grappling hook on the belt? I can't figure it out.
Also,my cape didn't come with holes for the poles,any one else seem to have the same problem? It's not worth the problem returning it,any solutions to the problem?

I'm also wondering about the grapple gun. Is the magnet just really weak or am I not putting it on the belt right? Falls off way too easily. Also wondering what the best way would be to cut the holes in the cape. Awesome figure btw!!!

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.png

In the inside cape (You have to notice the different fabric spot real closely
IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.png

Once you widen it, apply the pole like so
IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.png

IMG_2353.jpg
IMG_2354.jpg

Hmmm

Has anyone used the 2 rods to make the cape straighter when hanging and to also give it some weight?

I thought of this as well. That might make the regular cape hanging look even better along with the wires.

Absolutely your best work there MaulFan, i have a shoebox full of those 89 Batman cards and you recreated those photos perfectly, very exceptional work.

Back