Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the best Indy Hot Toys can make and these proto pics are complete fail. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

https://www.imdb.com/media/rm2308017408/tt0082971

And I say you're going over the top, because the facts are they are prototypes, so you can't pass final judgment until the production piece is out.

Remember when people were saying the Bruce sculpt was total fail
Bruce_Lee_Dx04copy-2-1.jpg
39360_415467587343_58690437343_5080617_1947718_n.jpg

Now you can pass final judgment

I received Spencer's Indy sculpt today. I think it looks pretty damn great.

Sorry looks more like Daniel Craig

Last edited:
And the beat goes on....

CHEERS!

:dunno I guess it does, but you bang the drum with the best of us
I also wanted to add that I think Spencer is a very talented to sculptor, but IMO he's missed the mark on that Indy sculpt.
I meant no disrespect in his overall work

Last edited:
Now that DX04 is out of the way, let's get some DX05 updates.

I must say, seeing the BL pics in the package, my resolve for not buying this Indy definitely wavered! There's nothing like seeing the DX figures packed in that gorgeous black foam! So sexy! :drool

That said, I didn't see that much of a change/improvement from the proto BL to the final. Not that I ever thought the BL proto was bad anyway. I actually thought it was pretty good.

Looking forward to Indy's packaging, just hope Arnie gets that sculpt down. I don't think it's out of the question to pass the sculpt to someone else like Yulli though, it is a business.

I have faith that they'll improve Indy, but I'm not seeing what you guys are on that Bruce sculpt. It still looks like ____ to me so I hope that's not a benchmark.

Last edited:
:dunno I guess it does, but you bang the drum with the best of us
I also wanted to add that I think Spencer is a very talented to sculptor, but IMO he's missed the mark on that Indy sculpt.
I meant no disrespect in his overall work

LOL, yeah,

It's a shame that most of the banging is our heads against the wall. We need to see something soon. Do we really want to hit page 300 with no resolution!?

CHEERS!

There's nothing at all wrong with Bruce, but then, he's Arnie's forte and Harrison isn't. That's why Indy has slipped into obscurity while they shout about Bruce.

CHEERS!

I have faith that they'll improve Indy, but I'm not seeing what you guys are on that Bruce sculpt. It still looks like ____ to me so I hope that's not a benchmark.

IMO if this is the benchmark then I'd say we can all look forward to an awesome Indy:

c817751b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back