Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the enterbay figure has only1 clothes 2 nice head with no moving eyes,almost nothing accessories no diorama, the ht figure has 2 diorama 2 outfits 2 heads with pers system, a lot of accessories and a super posable body..qand a super collector boxe..so choose wisley ;)

THIS IS A SUPER KIND SELLER YOU CAN BUY CONFIDENT..

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Hot-Toys-DX...8346?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2564b5fd0a
ANOTHER GOOD SELLER...
https://www.ebay.it/itm/HOT-TOYS-DX...7043?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a7c3f0143

Last edited:
the enterbay figure has only1 clothes 2 nice head with no moving eyes,almost nothing accessories no diorama, the ht figure has 2 diorama 2 outfits 2 heads with pers system, a lot of accessories and a super posable body..qand a super collector boxe..so choose wisley ;)

THIS IS A SUPER KIND SELLER YOU CAN BUY CONFIDENT..

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Hot-Toys-DX...8346?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2564b5fd0a

All true.

Option 1:
Nicer box
1/6 scale - 2 bodies, 2 good heads (some don't like at all but I do)
More costumes and accessories
Cool backdrop

Option 2:
1/4 scale + 2 better headsculpts

Winner = option 2 for me :D

man, if the budget was 370 dollars, I'd just fork the difference and get a 1/4 bruce!! It's the best likeness on the market to date!! I wish I could get one.

The $370usd price is for the two body version. Another reason why the two body version has attracted me more is that I can put the GOD outfit on the second body which I think would look awesome :)

Single body version is on eBay for around $290. So it seems to make sense to pay a little more for the extra body.

The enterbay 1/4 is very nice I have to admit. But I think it's a lot for one figure.

that's true, all about preference I guess. And if you ARE debating on single or double body, get the double body. It's much better with more display options. Go for it!

I SO want to get this great set, but missed the boat when it was in stock at the usual places.

This Bruce & the DX BAD MJ, are sets I'll be lucky to find for a reasonable price now I'd imagine. :(

Honestly, if you're willing to pay $370 for a Bruce Lee figure then the obvious choice is the new Enterbay 1/4 Bruce Lee.

What seems obvious is Enterbay's head & body sculpts look inferior to the DX04.
While "bigger is better" may win the day with quarter scale fans, few seem to acknowledge that when the scale increases the level of detail must increase also.
Plus Enterbay's quality control issues are well known and (given their prices) hard to stomach.

you have to add... if you like 1/4 figures..and if you have the space to keep them

The space issue becomes quickly relevant with the larger scales.
Given the current trend though, I expect a line of 1:1 mannequins to be announced any day now. :wink1:

**edited**

Reason for editing:
Because some genius took away the ability to delete a pose :D

Last edited:
What seems obvious is Enterbay's head & body sculpts look inferior to the DX04.
While "bigger is better" may win the day with quarter scale fans, few seem to acknowledge that when the scale increases the level of detail must increase also.
Plus Enterbay's quality control issues are well known and (given their prices) hard to stomach.

I got to agree with this. I think Enterbay has flopped with every Bruce they have come out with, the likeness is never there.

The DX04 could of course look better, I still think it's the most faithful to be released.

We're all talking about the same figure right? The HD-1008 ?

Picture001_zpsaef5872e.jpg

Picture002_zps9f611fda.jpg

I get the retail price complaints ... everything else, well to each their own I guess....

Last edited:
I don't think they quite captured his skin tone from WotD and in some angles the likeness falls apart and in others looks great.
I don't know about the skin tone, looks fine to me, but I agree some angles don't capture the likeness as well as others.

But to agree that the HT obviously has the better head sculpts, & that Enterbay has flopped with every BL release, & that the likeness is never there .....

Every BL release?

If you own this HT figure, & like it that much, then cool. I guess we could agree to disagree :D

I don't know about the skin tone, looks fine to me, but I agree some angles don't capture the likeness as well as others.

But to agree that the HT obviously has the better head sculpts, & that Enterbay has flopped with every BL release, & that the likeness is never there .....

Every BL release?

If you own this HT figure, & like it that much, then cool. I guess we could agree to disagree :D

I guess flop is too strong a word to use. I just mean that they just can't capture 100% Bruce. Hot Toys didn't either, but I just think his facial expression where he purses his lips is very close to Bruce.

EB GOD figure looked great in the prototype shots but the in hand figure just didn't have that spark. And also I think his skin tone wasn't dark enough, Bruce was very tanned in that film.

Don't misunderstand, I've been pondering around with the idea of getting the WotD 1/4 anyway :)

no guys my HeaDX Bruce takes some beating :D best of EB paint app n sculpt,HTs body 7times mr Olympia body lol beat that!!!
picture.php
picture.php

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to move the hidden neck joint on this figure? I tried removing the head and moving the neck forward, but it barely moves and I hear a slight crackling noise.

I'm afraid of breaking it, and I was hoping someone could either tell me how to move it, or maybe let me know if you think my joint is stuck.

Thanks for any info! :)

Back