Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah Gung hay fat choi Bruce..

I miss taking pictures of this fig and tired of the "flack" Bruce gets for never having fought professionally...

Nobody said he was the toughest guy in the world... but he fights for keeps (lifetime damage), no sport does that.

He was a teacher, and as he has taught us~
"Long tongues have empty heads"

So for all the haters, here's a double leg take down and punch to the nuts

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Qr0TnTnAY&list=UUjGs9Px_x2-UQILO2x-b69g&index=2"]double leg take down and punch to the nuts[/ame].

brucetribute.jpg

Last edited:
:clap never get tired of looking at this figure or pictures of this figure.

Gung hai fat choi! May the Year of the Snake bring everyone great prosperity and good health this year.:)

no, u got to drill the hole.. and ne some patient else might cause the glove broken

Ok from what I understand, you need to cut the peg off the boxing glove, then carefully drill a hole into the boxing glove to allow the hot toys pegs to fit. If that's the case...easy mod. I'll grab that set and have it done. Pics to follow. Thanks for the help kkchan.

We need some brown suit shots....he wore one like it in ETD.

enter_the_dragon_brown_suit_scene.jpg

bruce_brown_suit.jpg

Enter_The_Dragon0039.jpg

Geez I really need to steam the suit, and futz some more. :cuckoo:

We need some brown suit shots....he wore one like it in ETD.

bruce_brown_suit.jpg

Geez I really need to steam the suit, and futz some more. :cuckoo:

Holy ***** Pap~ nice replication! yeah other than he got drunk and woke up in that suit at some chicks place right before that picture... it does need an ironing eh... i wonder if 5 mins in the dryer wouldn't take some of those out...

"so why doesn't someone take out a 45, and BANG, end it?"

Thanks Sixth.
After I took the pic I went and did clipperking's steam method of holding the clothing item carefully over the kettle's steam then slowly stretching the fabric...viola...wrinkles gone. Well most of em...lol.

Ok from what I understand, you need to cut the peg off the boxing glove, then carefully drill a hole into the boxing glove to allow the hot toys pegs to fit. If that's the case...easy mod. I'll grab that set and have it done. Pics to follow. Thanks for the help kkchan.

hi
basically I do nothing on HT pegs. Pegs is not required.
The hole of the glove is bigger than HT pegs, but smaller than the diameter of wrist. So I just enlarge the hole so HT wrist come fit in.

The material could cause coloring to HT body. Be caution.

Nice day

in all honesty, other than his "one inch punch" hanging out...

This is very accurate, and very well posed. Bruce should have NEVER worn those shorts in the first place...

You might try some MMA shorts for him, upgrade it to today's societies standards, even manties like GSP would be better... I would like some smaller MMA gloves, but in the movie they are HUGE :rotfl

hi
basically I do nothing on HT pegs. Pegs is not required.
The hole of the glove is bigger than HT pegs, but smaller than the diameter of wrist. So I just enlarge the hole so HT wrist come fit in.

The material could cause coloring to HT body. Be caution.

Nice day

Yeh, just pull out the EB arm/wrist peg in each glove - this leaves a hole that can be drilled out to a larger diameter that the HT wrist can insert into (minus the HT wrist peg). Drill out as wide as the material thickness allows to get the gloves to sit far enough up the HT wrist. Easy mod!

Thanks for the tips guys.
Sounds easy enough to do the glove mod. Like I said, I'll grab this set and do a photo shoot once it arrives. Until then, I'll enjoy kkchan's pics.

I say grab it Death....well worth the $99 on SSC. If you have the DX04 it's the same body with painted details, the Arnie smiling sculpt is great in hand, add in the extras like the chair and gold watch and you've got undeniable value.

I say grab it Death....well worth the $99 on SSC. If you have the DX04 it's the same body with painted details, the Arnie smiling sculpt is great in hand, add in the extras like the chair and gold watch and you've got undeniable value.

I do have the BL DX with an extra body & the casual smiley version, but I think I want the suit version now. I think I will search around for the suit box set. I wasn't planning on having 2 smiley BL versions, but putting it on the DX looks fantastic and you get the cool extras. Thanks Papasmoak for the excellent idea.:hi5:

Back