Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to move the hidden neck joint on this figure? I tried removing the head and moving the neck forward, but it barely moves and I hear a slight crackling noise.

I'm afraid of breaking it, and I was hoping someone could either tell me how to move it, or maybe let me know if you think my joint is stuck.

Thanks for any info! :)

you cant move it.its part of the sculpt.only the head/eyes can move.once on the dx body.if your thinking of using it on another body,your stuck with the dx or casual/suit body.or EB rm-x.other ht type bodies may work,but usually look too big for bruce.

you cant move it.its part of the sculpt.only the head/eyes can move.once on the dx body.if your thinking of using it on another body,your stuck with the dx or casual/suit body.or EB rm-x.other ht type bodies may work,but usually look too big for bruce.

The instructions actually indicate that there is indeed a hidden neck joint so that his neck/head can sit a little forward to achieve some subtle poses. I have never really figured out how to adjust that joint myself!!

The neck does have a small but evident range of motion in it and should shift without applying too much pressure to it.

I confirm there is a joint for the torso need to move it forward and backward and a joint for the neck inside the dx bruce's boys

Thanks for the info, mrchris, chockey88, Lejuan, shadowfla!

I'm glad to hear it can move, but not much. I think I was expecting too much from it, because it's taking a lot of force to cause significant movement. I'll just be safe then and not force it.

Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate it! :)

I still dont get the critiques of the dx sculpts.... This is just more bs ht vs eb fandom gone wild

probably my bad.
I don't care at all about HT vs EB.

I just brought it up because the guy that brought this thread back to life asked whether it was worth paying a premium of $360-380 to secure this set ...which just happens to be the exact price of the new 1/4 EB Lee so I thought it was an interesting comparison.

I've been looking at getting another uniform for one of the bodies, the Game of Death costume. Looking at eBay I'm pretty sure some if not all are knock off. Anyone have purchased one? Any recommendation? Will need the matching shoes too.

I've been looking at getting another uniform for one of the bodies, the Game of Death costume. Looking at eBay I'm pretty sure some if not all are knock off. Anyone have purchased one? Any recommendation? Will need the matching shoes too.

The real one has an "enterbay" label inside the suit and the shoes have their name printed inside also. I bought both from ebay.

Not exactly the cheapest things to buy, but I'd say these are legit:

Clean
Dirty
Sneakers

You might want to check out the fake sneakers though. I think I prefer them better than the authentic Enterbay ones. I think the shoes are cheap enough to own a pair of fake & authentic ones, so you can compare yourself :D

223136_140956682655153_100002224677271_246245_1330978_n.jpg

262816_140956585988496_100002224677271_246241_7521388_n.jpg

the fakes onitsuka are a lot better than the original by enterbay..
are more movie accurate...and really well made..

Background painted by my niece.

Enter_the_painting.jpg

The following pose was snagged from ExperienceSixthScale

Bruce_walk.jpg

Very nice! :clap

I want to say the sketch in the background is amazing, but i'm going to guess your niece is young? which would make it even more extra-ordinary (as han would say!) Plus the fact she likes Bruce makes her even cooler! :yess:

Back