Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack Sparrow, 89 Batman and Joker, Bespin Luke I think are all better at this point ....but we want to see continual improvement right? Especially in the deluxe line.

I'd definitely say the Bruce Lee EX was the best value Hot Toys figure ever and I can't see it being surpassed in the future.
$220 wasn't it? For 2 complete figures (EX).

The new Luke is pretty close at $300 for two complete figures with 2 very detailed bases/stands included ....but my vote still goes Bruce in terms of value.

Just based purely on each figure itself, I think DX06 comes out on top due to the amazing likeness and costume.

But judging DX packages as a whole, I think the exclusive versions of DX04 and DX07 come out on top. Both with two figures, great costumes, beautiful diorama pieces, and cool accessories!! DX05 and DX06 come in a close second. I think Hot Toys run of 4 DX packages from DX04 to DX07 are them at their absolute best.

DX08 and DX09 are great figures in themselves, but not great as a DX package. From the initial pics, I would rank DX10 and DX12 in the same league as DX08 and DX09. But DX11 may well stand up there with DX04-DX07 as well.

M Icon Bruce Lee in Suit Collectible Figure BigBadToyStore has this figure for 92 bucks right now... I picked him up... At this point any Hot Toys figure you can score under 100 is a win...

Sideshow has him for $99 and free shipping. Looks like someone in purchasing thought Bruce was more popular then he really is. Oops.

Had a quick question..ive seen some of you have replaced the ht dx's hair with another. Which is being used as a replacement?? The GOD enterbay hair, or one of many ive seen on ebay??

I used EB's ETD vB hair, mainly because I like the less neat fringe (bangs) on that hair sculpt (version A's is neater). The latest EB GoD hair is too large for the HT sculpt, so give them a miss.

Guys is the plastic base of the dx indiana jones the same as the dx bruce lee etd base? I know the cardboard on the dx indiana base is different but is the shape and size the same as the plastic base part of the dx04? Thanx in advance.

Thank you for clearing that up for me, I thought they were the same size and just wanted to make sure.

How much does the regular non scarred head from this set go for? I only need one of them so I've been thinking of just selling the other.

Hey all,

The snap broke on the belt / sash on the regular dark pants, the one that wraps around once before snapping.

Does anyone have a popular remedy for fixing these small snaps? It really causes a headache as the sash just hangs loose now.

Any advice is appreciated.

Ryan

They did a terrible job with the straps and buttons for this release. It's a pain to deal with. Makes me afraid to remove or alter the outfit much at all.

Back