Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

The snap broke on the belt / sash on the regular dark pants, the one that wraps around once before snapping.

Does anyone have a popular remedy for fixing these small snaps? It really causes a headache as the sash just hangs loose now.

Any advice is appreciated.

Ryan

try a bit of sellotape or a spot of bluetack.as its on bruces back you wouldnt see it anyway.

Never had any problems with mine. I don't know why so many have found it frustrating. Make sure the male part is perpendicular to the female part before attempting to press them together and I can't see how the thing would bend.

Just got mine. One word. DAMN.
IMAG0766.jpg

Had a quick question..ive seen some of you have replaced the ht dx's hair with another. Which is being used as a replacement?? The GOD enterbay hair, or one of many ive seen on ebay??
this is one the best work by Ht
I have resculpt the hair on mine
this was before...

251581_2244934932827_8336419_n.jpg

and this is now...
25012012134.jpg

25012012112.jpg

and this is my display..ops clams box ;)
DSC01810.jpg

sorry for the nudity the bruce with nude feet now has his proper onizuka ;P

Last edited:
Guys I have both dx04 bruce lee backdrops for the diorama 4 sale, the base is not included so you just get both backdrops...this sells for 50usd shipped on ebay with the base so I'm looking for 29usd paypal gift shipped to worldwide for this(excluding base)...this would be great as extra to modify to fit inside a detolf . Thanx. Btw I'm located in cape town.

Hi, newbie here and looking for a bt of advice.

I'm starting to get my first pieces, having just order the HT T800 DX10 and now the Bruce Lee DX04 has caught my eye. I'm not the biggest Lee fan since he was before my time but I'm a British born Chinese and aware of his iconic status. I think it would look so awesome in my display cabinet. I can get the DX04 set with the extra body for around $360-380usd. This is a bit more than what it would of cost newly released (even with shipping to the uk) so I'm wondering if the set is worth it at this price. Or should I hold out until the next time HT release another Lee figure (if that was to happen)?

I'm starting to get my first pieces, having just order the HT T800 DX10 and now the Bruce Lee DX04 has caught my eye. I'm not the biggest Lee fan since he was before my time but I'm a British born Chinese and aware of his iconic status. I think it would look so awesome in my display cabinet. I can get the DX04 set with the extra body for around $360-380usd. This is a bit more than what it would of cost newly released (even with shipping to the uk) so I'm wondering if the set is worth it at this price. Or should I hold out until the next time HT release another Lee figure (if that was to happen)?

no more bruce for ht in future....blitzway has the license for the statues..so grab it now..

you can find the regular release for around $250.. and uts a great figure

Where can you get the regular version for this price?

Best price I could find it was eBay (hong kong seller) for $290usd. I'm somewhat limited by options being in the UK.

Hey kungfuman, beware of buying from Sellers from China and Hong Kong. There have been a lot of reports of people paying and never receiving their figures or even receiving bracelets or shoelaces. Just thought I should warn you since you are new here. Cheers!

I have bought only i china and HK..never problems..you have to choose someone with an high rate of positive feedback..that's all

Honestly, if you're willing to pay $370 for a Bruce Lee figure then the obvious choice is the new Enterbay 1/4 Bruce Lee.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119290

The Enter the Dragon set is nice and there is nothing wrong with it, but there is simply no comparison in terms of sculpt accuracy and paint apps. The Enterbay 1/4 figure just kills it in that regard.

The HT EtD Ex. set was originally $220 and was a bargain at that price.
Up at $380 I'd only really buy it instead of the 1/4 Enterbay Bruce if you have a dark irrational hatred of 1/4 size scale....not uncommon here :D

Back