Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is disappointing though that nothing has eventuated. We get Luke and then nothing..........

Think of how many licenses they have that they release only one figure. Godfather, Avatar, 300,is it worth buying the license and only releasing one figure?

Those licences aren't Star Wars though, they'd be cheaper to acquire I'm guessing so maybe one figure is enough?

Star Wars is a cash cow, if they had it they'd go crazy you'd imagine.

Par for the HT course. They grab as many licenses or what not as they can and just sit on them. Complete BS.

It is BS but it's also smart. They acquire licenses so there competitors don't. Yeah they aren't making any money on the licenses they are just sitting on but neither are their competitors.

My guess is Hot Toys will only release one or two figures from the both trilogys at the beginning of 2015. Doing so, Hot toys is going the build the hype for the end of 2015. Hot Toys is probably in negotiations for the rights ( Better a deal or some Exclusivity in comparision to the previous movies) of a ton of 1/6 Figures from the New Movies( New Trilogy and Spin Offs).

It is BS but it's also smart. They acquire licenses so there competitors don't. Yeah they aren't making any money on the licenses they are just sitting on but neither are their competitors.

Yea, I get that. Just sucks for us fans. I do hope they capitalize on the Episode VII hype and overload us with SW goodness.

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

If Hot Toys do still plan on releasing more Star Wars figures, based on having nothing for so long since DX Luke, Anakin isn't the one they should be making next (maybe if he was made last year it would have been OK). It has to be one of the big fan favourites next.

ANH Han Solo is my most anticipated, going by the HT rumour mill so far.

I don't mind if Anakin gets made first though, because I need time to catch up with other stuff right now. :lol

I wonder what would be more popular, HT having full access to the SW license or Iron Man?

Hmmm, i feel a poll coming on :)

This thread is making me angry, because I really want this figure. After seeing how amazing the Bespin Luke came out, I can only imagine how awesome Anakin would also look.

I'm starting to doubt what I should do, keep waiting in the hopes Hot Toys didn't cancel this figure, or buy the sideshow version with a custom headsculpt? :/

I wonder what would be more popular, HT having full access to the SW license or Iron Man?

Hmmm, i feel a poll coming on :)

You mean how would we feel if Star Wars became HT's new Iron Man? I wouldn't mind it as much. I think it would be more justified given how long SW has been around with its level of popularity. Since 1977 for SW VS since 2008 for IM? IM is a ****ing newb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back