Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5921_sw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Was there even any real anouncement yet? At this point I won't be surprised if we won't see an Anakin at all. The new SW movies changed everything imo, with those movies comming it's either release an Anakin before they're here or don't release one at all since Episode VII will get priority (makes sense from a marketing perspective) once it releases.

Was there even any real anouncement yet? At this point I won't be surprised if we won't see an Anakin at all. The new SW movies changed everything imo, with those movies comming it's either release an Anakin before they're here or don't release one at all since Episode VII will get priority (makes sense from a marketing perspective) once it releases.

Nothing. Only a statement by Howard Chan that Anakin was going to be announced by the end of 2013...

Gahhh getting sick of waiting for this! if they were generous enough to confirm that its upcoming why not atleast tease something? have they even started with this guy?

NEWSFLASH:

HT Anakin's been canceled. They're doing Darth Maul instead.

If we're going to fantasize about HT's next SW figure, might as well be a character people actually want.

Ah cripes there's PLENTY of Darth Maul out there. Yawn... I was so looking forward to seeing what this Anakin was going to look like....

Nothing. Only a statement by Howard Chan that Anakin was going to be announced by the end of 2013...

How many franchises that never got figures did he say that about before? I doubt many people still take his word serious :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back