Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope to god its not another Ironman fig. I loved the movies but theres just way too many of them out. Maybe It'll be the T-800 BD or Im still praying its a keaton Bats, but i dont think its gona be him.

from Hot Toys:

Thanks very much for the guess by fans on DX04! A few fans have got it right and here is one more evident clue for the final guess!

The following unprecedented artist cast reveals how much emphasis Hot Toys has put on this project, which shall give fans more solid hints on what this collectible figure is!

Hot Toys is going to proudly present the strongest ARTIST CREW of the MMS DX04 1/6th scale Collectible Figure!

Artists Cast:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Noh Sung Woon & Kouhei Okui
- Painted by JC Hong
- Head & Body Art Directed by JC Hong & Kojun
- Costume Made by Lim Young Jin
- Accessory Sculpted by Cha Tae Jin
- Product Designed by Monster Jr., Hazel Lee & Ray Ling
- Backdrop Designed by Monster Jr. & Fung Wong

Curious you? One more thing, the DX04 will also come with a newly sculpted muscular body!

Can't wait? The DX04 is coming and pre-order will start very soon! Stay tuned!

Going with Supes. Newly Sculpted Muscular Body? Reeve was taller, about 6'4. Costume vs Outfit?

from Hot Toys:

Thanks very much for the guess by fans on DX04! A few fans have got it right and here is one more evident clue for the final guess!

The following unprecedented artist cast reveals how much emphasis Hot Toys has put on this project, which shall give fans more solid hints on what this collectible figure is!

Hot Toys is going to proudly present the strongest ARTIST CREW of the MMS DX04 1/6th scale Collectible Figure!

Artists Cast:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Noh Sung Woon & Kouhei Okui
- Painted by JC Hong
- Head & Body Art Directed by JC Hong & Kojun
- Costume Made by Lim Young Jin
- Accessory Sculpted by Cha Tae Jin
- Product Designed by Monster Jr., Hazel Lee & Ray Ling
- Backdrop Designed by Monster Jr. & Fung Wong

Curious you? One more thing, the DX04 will also come with a newly sculpted muscular body!

Can't wait? The DX04 is coming and pre-order will start very soon! Stay tuned!

Going with Supes. Newly Sculpted Muscular Body? Reeve was taller, about 6'4. Costume vs Outfit?

How about the accessory??? What accessory could Supes get? I bet on BD T800

Rambo 4!!!

New muscular body needed for his huge biceps based on the movie..

Body art could mean the details on his muscles and blood, not necessarily "metal". :)

Backdrop.. the Burmese Jungle!

Costume.. Rambo 4 comes with a "Boatman" clothing version & Final Battle version!

Yet another 'Wishful thinking' post, though! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back