Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People will be so dissappointed when DX04 turns out to be something else than Superman or Rambo,i am trying not to get my hopes up for anything.

I'm just waiting for the "yay it's Reeves Superman, but this is off, and that, no way I'm buying it if it ships like that" :lol

He was big in Superman, but does he really need a new body ?
Don't tell me we can't have a decent Reeve with a mix of all different HotToys bodies.

Whats wrong with a new body ? Why would you want reeve in anyone elses body anyways....it would look well awkward. He would look very out of place without a custom body.

All I now is that if the DX04 isn't Reeve, then we will see him sooner rather than later... If the surge of request on their facebook is anything to go by they'd be foolish not make him or to acquire the rights if they haven't!

It's the bd T-800 Terminator from T2. How can any of you doubt that?

I sure the hell hope so! My gut still says it's a Reeve Superman (which I'd gladly accept) so I don't know. I must say they've really kept this a good secret thus far. I just pray that Hot Toys knows how much we DONT want Avatar figures.

It's the bd T-800 Terminator from T2. How can any of you doubt that?

Why would that need a newly sculpted body?.. no..after hearing about this new body the bdt800 is ruled out in my books.
It has 2 be supes!:)

I have a feeling announcement wont come till the 30th (first day of Ani Con in HK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back