Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone mentioned new Predator figures on this forum that will be announced this week including a P1 remake. It could be that ?

Art Directed means nothing because Whiplash has the same description for his head

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Supes wouldn't have Body Art... :monkey1 If it is a BD T 800 that would mean a PERS electronic light up eye.

Haha, still hoping it's an AVATAR/Jake Sully figure.
It fits the bill perfectly:
An Avatar figure with PERS + Jake Sully head with PERS, outfit and wheelchair like on the DX Joker, so we can buy another body to make our own JS figure. That would be sweet.
I actually doubt it's a Superman. HT just wrote: "A few fans got it right". WEll... out of the 500 comments, more than 300 are suggesting a Superman Reeve figure so, that's not 'a few'... A 'few' were the ones suggesting Avatar, like me.
And not to be mean, Superman fans, but HT doesn't even have the Superman Reeve movie license... And two similar headsculpt Superman/Kent? It would be a waste of PERS sistems, honestly!
I don't think it's a BD T-800 either. They couldn't put the PERS in the damaged headsculpt. And even IF they could manage to do that, in the best scenario, HT said we'll get TWO PERS sistems... Where are they gonna put the second sistem? We already got a non-damaged version of Arnie. Not to mention it came out just two weeks ago. The releases would be way too close.
It's not Mark V either. They can't put the pers in the mask... because the mask doesn't have eyes. And if they'll put the PERS in a Tony Stark head INSIDE the mask, again, same quesion comes along: What will happen with the second PERS?
I'm betting on Avatar, or Superman... Altough I don't like the idea of a Superman. Honestly... It's just such an old movie.. I just want something FRESH.
It's just my opinion! :)

i know what it is
a muscular body with one head for rambo and one for rocky...
transform from a boxer to warrior, so you will need to buy at least 2 boxes so you can have both figures:)

Supes wouldn't have Body Art... :monkey If it is a BD T 800that would mean a PERS electronic light up eye.

Thats why its not going to anything terminator:( A moveable Light- up pers eyes sounds impossible, also it just seems too soon for more terminator figures.

ONCE AGAIN Art Directed means nothing because Whiplash has the same description for his head

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun

What is so special about Whiplash's head? Nothing in my book

Thats why its not going to anything terminator:( A moveable Light- up pers eyes sounds impossible, it just seems too soon for more terminator figures.

Disagree, they need to develop this system for the T1 line anyway. Hotel Room T 800 head, new Endo, etc.

Haha, still hoping it's an AVATAR/Jake Sully figure.
It fits the bill perfectly:
An Avatar figure with PERS + Jake Sully head with PERS, outfit and wheelchair like on the DX Joker, so we can buy another body to make our own JS figure. That would be sweet.
I actually doubt it's a Superman. HT just wrote: "A few fans got it right". WEll... out of the 500 comments, more than 300 are suggesting a Superman Reeve figure so, that's not 'a few'... A 'few' were the ones suggesting Avatar, like me.
And not to be mean, Superman fans, but HT doesn't even have the Superman Reeve movie license... And two similar headsculpt Superman/Kent? It would be a waste of PERS sistems, honestly!
I don't think it's a BD T-800 either. They couldn't put the PERS in the damaged headsculpt. And even IF they could manage to do that, in the best scenario, HT said we'll get TWO PERS sistems... Where are they gonna put the second sistem? We already got a non-damaged version of Arnie. Not to mention it came out just two weeks ago. The releases would be way too close.
It's not Mark V either. They can't put the pers in the mask... because the mask doesn't have eyes. And if they'll put the PERS in a Tony Stark head INSIDE the mask, again, same quesion comes along: What will happen with the second PERS?
I'm betting on Avatar, or Superman... Altough I don't like the idea of a Superman. Honestly... It's just such an old movie.. I just want something FRESH.
It's just my opinion! :)

My bet is superman or rambo. Theyve said its been years in the making, so I doubt Its anything Avatar related.

PERS really doesn't need to be on any god damn figure !!! No character/actor is known for different poses using their eyes so stop saying PERS is a waste !! Just sounds stupid. You cannot waste the PERS system on any figure cause its going to come as a standard for the DX line. Since when is a DX Predator a waste ? Newly sculpted head and rubber sculpted body with PERS...that would be the ultimate Pred !!!

ONCE AGAIN Art Directed means nothing because Whiplash has the same description for his head

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun

What is so special about Whiplash's head? Nothing in my book

People are not talking about the head art, they're talking about the body art. Which suggests either Avatar or BD T-800.
But I am SURE, I am SO SURE, I could bet 1,000,000$ RIGHT NOW it's NOT gonna be the T-800... NO WAY, If I'm wrong, I'll leave Sideshow Freaks and never come back.
I am SO POSITIVE, for so many reasons I'm not even gonna waste my time in writing them.
It comes down to this: either Avatar or Superman Reeve. I hope it's AVATAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back