Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I do think it's a Reeve Superman it could easily be a T2 BD T-800. Say they spent a while developing an exposed endo body and would require endo parts to his knee, upper chest and torn arm. The 2nd sculpt could be the bonus Cyberdyne shootout version. Why else would they give us such a loaded T-1000? They would close out the line with this DX T-800.

As much as I do think it's a Reeve Superman it could easily be a T2 BD T-800. Say they spent a while developing an exposed endo body and would require endo parts to his knee, upper chest and torn arm. The 2nd sculpt could be the bonus Cyberdyne shootout version. Why else would they give us such a loaded T-1000? They would close out the line with this DX T-800.

i hope they do a new endoskeleton before they close out the line

After reading their Facebook update, I think it's probably a T-800 BD. Which is probably good, because then I can save my money. A Reeve Superman would be a must-buy, but I can easily pass on a Terminator fig.

no if someone inside told you it's superman

You do realize that you're just a total stranger to people here and all the insider posts you make won't mean anything to people here.

That's not to say what you're saying is false, just that you haven't established yourself at this site so people are going to buy into what you say much.

I have a terrible feeling itll be a Navi of sorts. I pray my instincts are wrong.

The facebook hint mentions a body artist. I assume body art is a tatoo (??), skin color (Avatar) or battle damage (T-800 or Wolverine X3)? I assume the "big" reveal will be the end of this week.

After reading their Facebook update, I think it's probably a T-800 BD. Which is probably good, because then I can save my money. A Reeve Superman would be a must-buy, but I can easily pass on a Terminator fig.

Same here...that give me time to same more money and wait for the arrival of the last son of Krypton!!

Mark II Whiplash would be a waste of resources, for speaking like Justin Hammer.^^

I´m to betting now on THE Superman, or BD T-800 and if it´s the T-800 then it could mean we get the cyberdyne damage face (both human eyes PERS) and the steel mill damage face (one human eye and one Endo eye PERS).

THAT would be SO friggin´ sweet, I find no wrds for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back