Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Hope virtual SDCC happens. Has that been confirmed ?. I forget.

I just hope this finally pushes them to think about it and use an online event to get better international market feedback on shown proto figures.

Rather than just a few random people asked at a con.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I answered this question in another thread, but you must not have seen it. I'll forgive you this time because perhaps you're stressed about your Krennic arriving from HK without a shipping box :nana:

Yes, it was confirmed a few days ago.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...-canceled-convention-will-go-virtual/2324493/

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

SDCC will basically be what it is to 99% of the community each year anyway lol.

SDCC will basically be what it is to 99% of the community each year anyway lol.

Exactly. To be honest it'll probably be the best ever this year because companies will be focused on their internet presence.

No loud videos with people in the way. Glass reflections from the covers and probably good HD video footage.

I answered this question in another thread, but you must not have seen it. I'll forgive you this time because perhaps you're stressed about your Krennic arriving from HK without a shipping box :nana:

Yes, it was confirmed a few days ago.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...-canceled-convention-will-go-virtual/2324493/

Ah yes I remember that little video now. Must be my old age.

Am I the only one that?s disappointed that The Mandalorian is turning into the live action sequel to the Clone Wars cartoon next season. Same thing happened to Rebels. I really liked it until they started with all the Prequel crap. SW is literally turning into the ongoing story of Ahsoka Tano. There?s a little interlude about Han Luke and Leia in the middle. Then back to Ahsoka. The force is female indeed.

Looks like I?m checking out of Mando.

Alas I hardly knew ye...

Am I the only one that?s disappointed that The Mandalorian is turning into the live action sequel to the Clone Wars cartoon next season. Same thing happened to Rebels. I really liked it until they started with all the Prequel crap. SW is literally turning into the ongoing story of Ahsoka Tano. There?s a little interlude about Han Luke and Leia in the middle. Then back to Ahsoka. The force is female indeed.

Alas I hardly knew ye...

Pfft. You'll be there day 1 and every week afterwards.

Alas I hardly knew ye...

I was getting worried with all the announcements too.

But apparently she's only on it for one episode (probably many of the other Rebels as well) so I wouldn't stress too much.

I think it'll be an introduction to her and possibly a lead into her own show.

Alas I hardly knew ye...

Oh no, characters from one side-story appear in the next side-story. Star Wars is ruined forever. And the Force is female indeed comment, oof.

Alas I hardly knew ye...

Dude i guess you hate star wars rsrsrsr

Alas I hardly knew ye...

Filoni is definitely using Season 2 as a vehicle to get all his cartoon characters into live action. Whatever he does it can't be any worse than the sequel clown trilogy we were all just subjected to, so I'm not disappointed. If they let Kathleen Kennedy infect Mando, It'll turn to trash and then I will be.

Alas I hardly knew ye...

Uneasy about it, but taking a wait and see attitude. The show has Mando moving from situation to situation Western serial style. None of the CW characters seem unreasonable for Mando to run into. As in guest appearances. If Disney wants to run with spinoffs after, fine. Suspect the biggest complaints will be from CW fans who dont get enough of their favorite. But the show isn't about being a sequel to an animated series.

Alas I hardly knew ye...

5c523ea5833e1.jpeg

The irony in that post of yours is off the ****ing charts.

Season 2 hasn?t even aired and people are complaining about it already. Sigh...

We really need a separate thread so some of these people have a place, away from the rest of us, to whine and complain about all these mean terrible women who are ruining Star Wars.

We really need a separate thread so some of these people have a place, away from the rest of us, to whine and complain about all these mean terrible women who are ruining Star Wars.

Well she may not necessarily be mean, but she is terrible at running Star Wars.

You don't see this type of talk about Feige.

Either way her contract is almost up. Faverau will step in and it'll be a new era.

Her era will be looked back on as the dark times. I like TFA, loathe TLJ, and I really like TROS. Kylo Ren is a great character, and I'm still pissed we never got one goddamn Poe figure.

When does Kathleen the Destroyer's contract expire in 2021 anyway? Please say it's January and not November/December. Bob Iger just returned in some capacity, didn't he? Not sure if that helps her chances of getting a new contract. Judging from her ''look at me I'm still relevant'' performance in Episode 2 of the Mandalorian Gallery I'd say Johnny Favs is being lined up by Disney as her replacement.

Back