Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who needs Andor when you have Peli?!

3A9AEA4A-CA75-40E9-A0E0-66493B634621.jpeg

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

A little later on the Dedra Meero discourse but I really hope they get around to making her. She, Cassian and Luthen are my big three I'd like from the show. Dedra feels like the easiest for them to get to since she just needs a sculpt - they can definitely reuse a lot of the Krennic stuff otherwise.

Peli Motto - worse than Jar Jar Binks for me, worst character even in SW.
Easily worse. George took the backlash on board and toned him down massively for episodes 2 and 3. For some reason they seem to be ramping up the jokes and slapstick with this character. She’d fit right in in The Last Jedi.

I just had an argument with someone over on Reddit Star Wars Leaks claiming she’s as original trilogy as you can get 😂

Last edited:
I just had an argument with someone over on Reddit Star Wars Leaks claiming she’s as original trilogy as you can get 😂
It is reddit. No surprise there 😀

Seriously, she is a terrible character. Blue alien guy too. They belong on the Orville, not Star Wars. They are the most cringe worthy characters in Star Wars.

A little later on the Dedra Meero discourse but I really hope they get around to making her. She, Cassian and Luthen are my big three I'd like from the show. Dedra feels like the easiest for them to get to since she just needs a sculpt - they can definitely reuse a lot of the Krennic stuff otherwise.

Yesss a figure of her would be welcome! A stern expression for her sculpt would be quite fitting. Plus she'd go along well with other SW villains.

Yesss a figure of her would be welcome! A stern expression for her sculpt would be quite fitting. Plus she'd go along well with other SW villains.
I have curio cabinet I put my figures my figures in. One shelf is the Empire. What I'd love to do is have battle damaged Vader in the middle, with Moff Gideon and Dedra Meero on one side of him, and Tarkin and Krennic on the other. I think that would look cool, with a Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper and Shoretrooper on risers behind them.

If Dedra doesn't get made, I suppose I'll throw the Grand Inquisitor in her spot. But I'd really love to have a bunch of Imperial Officers flanking Vader, so my fingers are crossed!

If that person considers the Holiday Special part of the OT then yeah, I could see that. She’d fit right in there. :lol

618B3EEB-085F-42A4-B2EB-4C454D82E75F.gif

I don’t hate her but some of her line delivery can be a bit jarring and a number of jokes fall flat. Would be better without the meta humor.

Last edited:
Back