Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes ArtDamage....It was just the expression on Andor's face that did it for me. No mercy and pure disgust. Also seeing how he shot that security guard from the bar in the first episode? Right in the face. He is ruthless and I love it.(y)
I just hope Disney see's the positive reactions to this show and continues to make their content more adult re: Star Wars.

Problem is it's been relatively slow moving, so they have probably lost a lot of people before even getting to Ep6. Which is a pity.

You sir are a.....
main-qimg-68bf1fed06a04d5bb8533e3bc90ec1b2-jpg.602491

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

I just hope Disney see's the positive reactions to this show and continues to make their content more adult re: Star Wars.

Problem is it's been relatively slow moving, so they have probably lost a lot of people before even getting to Ep6. Which is a pity.
Yeah, me too. I thought the first couple episodes were slow and maybe could have been condensed. I really liked Rogue One, so I was kind of anticipating what Andor would be like, but like you said, it was relatively slow. I think we all knew that this episode would be a bit of payoff, so hopefully the series can get back some of those people that left Hoody999. Visually it was amazing, as well as the character interaction. I'm also hoping that there is no content (visuals) released for the last couple of episodes and we are able to get some figures of characters we might actually want. It is amazing to see that the most diverse, widest choice of figures, in terms of characters from a movie/series is The Mandalorian. Having a show like Andor with 14 episodes hopefully spawns a couple of figures, but who knows.

Yeah, me too. I thought the first couple episodes were slow and maybe could have been condensed. I really liked Rogue One, so I was kind of anticipating what Andor would be like, but like you said, it was relatively slow. I think we all knew that this episode would be a bit of payoff, so hopefully the series can get back some of those people that left Hoody999. Visually it was amazing, as well as the character interaction. I'm also hoping that there is no content (visuals) released for the last couple of episodes and we are able to get some figures of characters we might actually want. It is amazing to see that the most diverse, widest choice of figures, in terms of characters from a movie/series is The Mandalorian. Having a show like Andor with 14 episodes hopefully spawns a couple of figures, but who knows.
I couldn't remember how many episodes S1 has in total. Just checked and they are saying 12. In any case still thankfully not just 8 episodes.

Still room for Cassian to be embraced into the Rebellion and to hopefully meet Saw and Two Tubes.

Yes ArtDamage....It was just the expression on Andor's face that did it for me. No mercy and pure disgust. Also seeing how he shot that security guard from the bar in the first episode? Right in the face. He is ruthless and I love it.(y)
Don't forget, he also shot his friend in cold blood in Rogue One because he couldn't climb away due to his broken arm.

Ironically enough, I could see a Cassian figure release from "Andor" as the "Krennic" figure release from Rogue One...

Fan requests finally reaching Howard's ears.

The fact that there hasn't even been a tease of any figure from "Andor" does not bode well.

Last edited:
Ironically enough, I could see a Cassian figure release from "Andor" as the "Krennic" figure release from Rogue One...

The fact that there hasn't even been a tease of any figure from "Andor" does not bode well.
The calm before the storm.

I don't know about that. I heard Howard doesn't have any ears to even hear fan requests....

We are fooling ourselves if we think we are getting much from season one. It’s a snooze fest. Maybe cassian and some troopers, but the show has zero buzz. Even friends who are Star Wars fans aren’t watching. The bad Blood from boba and kenobi turned off more people than they think. Also, while I like the character, cassian isn’t beloved like boba and kenobi. Casuals will give up early because not much happens so far. I’m giving it a chance, but not many visual options that will be exciting for hot toys. I just want cassian from rogue one.

We are fooling ourselves if we think we are getting much from season one. It’s a snooze fest. Maybe cassian and some troopers, but the show has zero buzz. Even friends who are Star Wars fans aren’t watching. The bad Blood from boba and kenobi turned off more people than they think. Also, while I like the character, cassian isn’t beloved like boba and kenobi. Casuals will give up early because not much happens so far. I’m giving it a chance, but not many visual options that will be exciting for hot toys. I just want cassian from rogue one.
Casuals aren't buying Hot Toys.

I'm not sure why you care for S1 figures that much when the is a S2 for sure. There will be a Cassian figure and most people are waiting for the Rogue One look anyways. HT need to get Wrecker and Tech out before S2 hits if you ask me.

I'm not sure why you care for S1 figures that much when the is a S2 for sure. There will be a Cassian figure and most people are waiting for the Rogue One look anyways. HT need to get Wrecker and Tech out before S2 hits if you ask me.
I like Cassians look in this better than his Rogue One look, and we don't know what he'll wear in Season 2 :dunno.

Bad Batch S2 designs are terrible anyway.

I like Cassians look in this better than his Rogue One look, and we don't know what he'll wear in Season 2 .
if you think about it we don’t know what he’ll wear next week never mind the season 1 finale or season 2.

People who are expecting his Rogue One look need to think that if it appears it could be right at the end of season 2.

Kenobi’s closing scene “mythos” look seemed like a dead cert for a Hot Toy and while I’m not counting it out just yet I would have thought they would have done it by now. Part of me wonders if they are listening to the rumours that they might do a season 2 which would feature that costume.

if you think about it we don’t know what he’ll wear next week never mind the season 1 finale or season 2.

People who are expecting his Rogue One look need to think that if it appears it could be right at the end of season 2.

Kenobi’s closing scene “mythos” look seemed like a dead cert for a Hot Toy and while I’m not counting it out just yet I would have thought they would have done it by now. Part of me wonders if they are listening to the rumours that they might do a season 2 which would feature that costume.
True Hot Toys are random, however surely they have half a braincell to match the Rogue One look which Disney should do considering they want to lead right up to it.

But yeah I know.......Hot Toys are not logical at all......

I just hope the show gets moving a bit faster from here on out !!! What they've done to date would have been covered in 1-2 episodes of Rebels !

Ifs, buts, maybes. The look Hasbro made for Cassian is the one I want.

Back