Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cb.gif

Did they push the andor release date back? I thought it was end of august, but now it seems to be end of September. Another month wait to get upset and disappointed. I could also be wrong and it was always September?

I think it might have been to move it away from House of the Dragon and new Amazon Lord of the Rings prequel start dates.

Probably a good decision actually. And nice to start with 3 episodes, especially if there are 12 in total !!

I can't wait. Late August + September are going to be amazing !! I love all 3 franchises.

Bad Batch also drops in September, doesn’t it? Not sure if that’s exciting or not tbh. I hope they stick to 10-12 really solid episodes, rather than dragging the show out with a bunch of filler episodes, like they did in season 1.

September is going to be great with all these shows, the only thing that ruins it is bloody spiders!

I figured it was because D+ wants something new on always. I am Groot just dropped. She-Hulk drops soon, and Andor will premiere shortly after SH is done. There's a reason to subscribe/stay subscribed every month. Plus they don't have to worry about their shows competing with each other as happened with Ms. Marvel and Kenobi.

Probably all of the above.....excluding spiders because unlike in Australia, Pommy spiders are pansy spiders ! They can't even kill you !!
Yes, we all know Australian spiders are big enough to suffocate you with a pillow. However, that’s like saying crocodiles aren’t scary because you live on Isla Nublar.

As per the forum's rules you'll have to ignore any political discussion surrounding the series - and why was it brought up in a figure thread anyway?

E. Controversial Topics (Religion and Politics). Because they are so detrimental to the cohesion of any community, we do not allow the discussion of political/religious views, religious/political figures, or social issues that will inevitably draw members into a heated debate (e.g Evolution/Creationism or the politics behind gun control, abortion, etc). It is unrealistic to believe that a religious or political viewpoint won’t work its way onto the site in some fashion (e.g mentioning you will pray for a sick member). It is important to remember that the purpose of this policy is not to limit your ability to express your beliefs but to limit the division often caused by discussing/debating differing points of view regarding these subjects.

So looking forward to Andor. It's going to be really good I reckon. As they're saying no fan-service.

Probably a refreshing take on things......I hope.

As per the forum's rules you'll have to ignore any political discussion surrounding the series - and why was it brought up in a figure thread anyway?

E. Controversial Topics (Religion and Politics). Because they are so detrimental to the cohesion of any community, we do not allow the discussion of political/religious views, religious/political figures, or social issues that will inevitably draw members into a heated debate (e.g Evolution/Creationism or the politics behind gun control, abortion, etc). It is unrealistic to believe that a religious or political viewpoint won’t work its way onto the site in some fashion (e.g mentioning you will pray for a sick member). It is important to remember that the purpose of this policy is not to limit your ability to express your beliefs but to limit the division often caused by discussing/debating differing points of view regarding these subjects.
Are we still okay to discuss spiders?

Guessing we'll get a date for Bad Batch (maybe Mando as well) from either D23 or Disney+ Day.

Back