Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping HT or even Sideshow (provided they still have a license) produces a Bantha. I also think another Hutt may show up in the series. No interest in the new Gamorrean Guard designs, but would like to see some Twi'leks.

I'm hoping HT or even Sideshow (provided they still have a license) produces a Bantha. I also think another Hutt may show up in the series. No interest in the new Gamorrean Guard designs, but would like to see some Twi'leks.
Oh man, I would love that Jennifer Beals Twi'lek. She wasn't almost nude, so Disney should not have a problem with it.

Last edited:
I've got my issues with the first episode of BoBF and I've made more than enough posts detailing them here, but I didn't hate it, I just need the show to seriously shift if up a gear if it I'm going to stick with it through to the end of the season, but this guy.... wow.
https://www.sfgate.com/culture-colu...Boba-Fett-Premiere-Was-The-Worst-16738851.php
Little harsh and lots of over exaggerating but yeah I mostly agree. I’m still going to watch the show and future Star Wars content though.

“with painful dialogue and the kind of acting you’d expect from one of those hype-up videos you have to watch while waiting in line for a ride at Disneyland”

This line hit home. I can’t unsee the link for certain scenes.

I've got my issues with the first episode of BoBF and I've made more than enough posts detailing them here, but I didn't hate it, I just need the show to seriously shift if up a gear if it I'm going to stick with it through to the end of the season, but this guy.... wow.

I dont expect everyone to love everything Lucasfilm puts out, I certainly dont - but this level of vitriol strikes me as almost cartoonish. I actually laughed when I read that article. I frankly view it as intentionally created to outrage.

I refuse to give this guy the gift of my caring enough about his opinion to be outraged.

Attachments

• BAIT sm.jpg
    BAIT sm.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
So Boba hands his helmet off to a stranger to clean. Its returned with credits in it.
He never considers that an explosive could be hidden in the helmet, beneath the credits perhaps. Even he himself used a Mandalorian helmet as a bomb in TCW (his father's in fact]

This is one of the most jarring things about this episode: it is inappropriate to Fett's character on a foundational level.

Also flitted through my mind that the credits were placed to keep him from putting his helmet back on. But who knows.

I wonder if he didnt use his jetpack because doing so would have left Fennec alone on the ground. But then again...! Why did he not snatch her up, take her with him? Would that have made the fight too easy? A fight that should have been avoided to begin with.

I feel like the Stormtrooper fight in season 2 was Fett Unchained. And now, for some godforsaken reason they have put him on a leash! Better let him off, pronto.

This is one of the most jarring things about this episode: it is inappropriate to Fett's character on a foundational level.

Also flitted through my mind that the credits were placed to keep him from putting his helmet back on. But who knows.

I wonder if he didnt use his jetpack because doing so would have left Fennec alone on the ground. But then again...! Why did he not snatch her up, take her with him? Would that have made the fight too easy? A fight that should have been avoided to begin with.

I feel like the Stormtrooper fight in season 2 was Fett Unchained. And now, for some godforsaken reason they have put him on a leash! Better let him off, pronto.
Wednesday can’t come soon enough. I’m so glad I did not watch episode 1 late night and waited for Wednesday proper because I wouldn’t have been able to sleep. It’s strange that the bacta tank was so cool at first coupled with the music and by the end of the episode it’s associated with flashbacks and beatings. Almost everything in the Mandalorian had good or positive associations. Can’t say same for Book of Boba Fett so far.

I'll give it 3, lol. Assuming the rest of the teasers we saw are from Eps 2, you can guess what happens.
Yep, true Ep2 is pretty clear what will happen. Hopefully some bombshell at the end to setup Ep3.

After all we've only had 1 episode. But I guess it shows again how much people care about Star Wars that there is this much talk about it. It's the same as the ST. The talk and dislike typically comes from a place of love for the franchise, and when not handled well it leads to disappointment and reflection of that online.

Let's just hope Rodriguez' words of it's "all killer and no filler" ring true.

Here's an older article with some feedback from Boba's stunt double. Surely we've got to be OK.

https://screenrant.com/book-boba-fett-mandalorian-gritty-details/

Hopefully Fett was trying to give people a chance, but after what happened in Ep1 he'll just think **** it and slaughter everyone.
Yeah I'm really hoping this is the case too. Let him realise the honour way just doesn't work with this scum, and let loose Fett Unchained ala Mando Episode.

I find characters more intimidating when they're confident enough to not see people as a threat and let their guard down, but as soon as you take advantage you're made an example of. It's just a pity it didn't come across that well if that's what they were going for.

That's because they cut & pasted his foundation to make Din Djarin, so now they're scrambling on how to make him just as cool. Boba Fett should be the quiet and deadly Bounty Hunter from the OT AND the guy who Din Djarin was in the first episode before he became a babysitter.

Should've just been after a big bounty, while others were trying to take him out. Hearing him say crimeboss is just so cringe. But whatever, Chapter 1 is in the past now, I expect this show to kick into gear once all the other Bounty Hunter's and guest stars start showing up. I'm only here for the toys, at this point, in my Star Wars fandom anyway so what I say doesn't matter:lol

I would definitely grab a bantha.

I find characters more intimidating when they're confident enough to not see people as a threat and let their guard down, but as soon as you take advantage you're made an example of. It's just a pity it didn't come across that well if that's what they were going for.
To be fair, we don't know yet. All we've seen so far is him being confident and a bit arrogant and being taken advantage of. We haven't seen what happens next.

Yeah. I mentioned before that maybe he was willing to give people a chance and some people played their hand too soon. The next couple of episodes will be crucial.

I re-watched the first episode and while still enjoyable, the same head scratching issues glared out at me, just as in the initial viewing. Just one more day to see if the ship rights itself or the list is permanent...

Back