Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

meesa do want some Corcusant clones after seeing this though :lol
View attachment 509759

I'm probably in the minority, but after that trailer I'm hoping for a Tarkin re-release. The only figure I really regret not getting.

I know rank etc would be different at this time, but surely this could be a swap out piece like with Krennic for the Poncho I think it was.

As for the rest of the Bad Batch, hard to say I reckon. As always I guess they'll wait to see the popularity.

But as we know they have no issues not completing a team......I'm looking at you Baze, Poe Dameron, Cyborg and all the others.

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

What do you guys think/want the Kenobi costume to be like for the show? I wonder if they'll take inspiration from any of the Mythos Kenobi stuff or what. Excited to see what comes out of that... for the Boba show, I hope they make a Fennic.

What do you guys think/want the Kenobi costume to be like for the show? I wonder if they'll take inspiration from any of the Mythos Kenobi stuff or what. Excited to see what comes out of that... for the Boba show, I hope they make a Fennic.

Yeah I think they'll have to give Obi-Wan a hermit/mythos type outfit so as not to raise any attention. If he goes off world though, then he'll probably have a few outfits I guess ??

Boba with Throne and Fennec surely is a must. Worst case throne as third party option.

With Bad Batch, Book of Boba, Cassian, Obi-Wan and then Mando S3, the end of 2021, start of 2022 is going to be mad !!

Yeah I think they'll have to give Obi-Wan a hermit/mythos type outfit so as not to raise any attention. If he goes off world though, then he'll probably have a few outfits I guess ??

Boba with Throne and Fennec surely is a must. Worst case throne as third party option.

With Bad Batch, Book of Boba, Cassian, Obi-Wan and then Mando S3, the end of 2021, start of 2022 is going to be mad !!

Clone Wars established that he is no stranger to a good disguise or two so multiple outfits seems likely.

I'm probably in the minority, but after that trailer I'm hoping for a Tarkin re-release. The only figure I really regret not getting.

I know rank etc would be different at this time, but surely this could be a swap out piece like with Krennic for the Poncho I think it was.

As for the rest of the Bad Batch, hard to say I reckon. As always I guess they'll wait to see the popularity.

But as we know they have no issues not completing a team......I'm looking at you Baze, Poe Dameron, Cyborg and all the others.
How the hell did you manage to miss out Grand Moff Tarkin!! :monkey4:lol

How the hell did you manage to miss out Grand Moff Tarkin!! :monkey4:lol

As a kid he was just never really an important character to me. Vader was the big bad.

Anyway, if I get the chance I'll get him. If not, oh well.

That's funny, I think Wrecker will be the one, and possibly only one, they do. They can get some more re-use out of that Heavy Mando body.

Man that'd be great.

I do see us getting some BB clones, think its inevitable. The real question is if they'll give us all 5.

I think they'd start with Hunter though.

I have my doubts Hot Toys will engage in the production of five, very unique, clone designs that will be front and center for only 6 to 8 weeks. And even if they were to put one or two up for PO while the show airs, chances we'd never see the three others are very high looking at Hot Toys record with completed heroes teams.

I just hope the 212th, Wolffe and the Wolfpack are prominent in this show. A bit of Bacara and Bly action wouldn?t go amiss. I guess Gree?s out of the question haha. As cool as the Bad Batch are they just don?t particularly feel like clone troopers to me.

There's only one season of Bad Batch planned too right ? I guess if it's a success they could always green light a second. Then perhaps Hot Toys may make more, or even be convinced to start on them ??

Never was stated but it isn't billed as a unique series like Kenobi, so it is safe to assume it'll be more than 1 season. Animation wise, they'd have to be working on Season 2 by now.

If the series brings more people to subscribe to D+, they will likely proceed with another season or even develop more stories in the (Star Wars) universe. Even with Filoni now developing live shows, Lucasfilm have the means to work on more animated shows to fill D+ programs catalog.

I just hope the 212th, Wolffe and the Wolfpack are prominent in this show. A bit of Bacara and Bly action wouldn?t go amiss. I guess Gree?s out of the question haha. As cool as the Bad Batch are they just don?t particularly feel like clone troopers to me.

pretty much my exact same sentiment, Bad Batch clones are pretty cool and unique in their own way, but Im leaning towards seeing old reminiscent Clone Wars clones being made instead. At the end of the day, I just simply do not have adequate budget nor real estate to just blindly purchase/display everything :).

But I hope we will see commander Wolffe in this one, increases his chance of being made.

Anyone think we'll get a plethora of Star Wars figures this coming May 4th ? Normally I'm in the camp that Hot Toys don't respect Star Wars anniversaries art all, however I was reminded recently that last year was a departure from that with many being announced.

To quote Captain Trips

1) Clone Wars licence announced
2) ESB 40th anniversary line announced
3) Captain Rex teased (released one week later)
4) 501st Clone Trooper teased
5) 40th anniversary Vader ''re-issued''
6) Vintage Boba Fett announced
7) ESB Boba Fett re-issued (I'm not sure on this one, maybe it was just the Vintage one)

Maybe if that went well they'll do something similar this year too ?

Considering the shows that are planned to come out at the end of this year and going into next year. Book of Boba, Cassian, Obi Wan, Mando S3, etc they better use the time now to announce some OT and PT figures. Otherwise they won't have any time until at least this time next year.

They may be generous, follow in the steps of other licensees and reveal of couple of surprises to celebrate Lucasfilm 50th anniversary.

They may be generous, follow in the steps of other licensees and reveal of couple of surprises to celebrate Lucasfilm 50th anniversary.

Would be an excellent time to revisit one of their first unlicensed figures. George Lucas :lol

OK, maybe not, might put a spotlight on something they don't really want made widely known.

But if they did I'd get one to have in the collection I reckon.

Would be an excellent time to revisit one of their first unlicensed figures. George Lucas :lol

OK, maybe not, might put a spotlight on something they don't really want made widely known.

I had a dream the other day that they'd released a special 3-pack of X-Wing Filoni, Chow, and Famuyiwa. I reckon that's how Howard gets his ideas, in dreams. That's the only way to explain those zombified efforts they were putting out a while back.

Right, so let's have a go at some May 4th predictions. They will do something for sure, it might not be what we all want but they'll do it. The closest prediction wins a free Hulkbuster from Hoody. So, I'll start first with...

1) Bad Batch licence announced
2) One (and only one) of the Bad Batch teased (Wrecker or Echo)
3) A Clone Trooper announcement (I reckon ordinary white phase 2 clone)
4) Tarkin re-release

or

1) Bad Batch licence announced
2) One (and only one) of the Bad Batch teased (Wrecker or Echo)
3) A Clone Trooper announcement (I reckon ordinary white phase 2 clone)
4) 'The Mandalorian' Luke and R2-D2 2-pack announced

Nah. They would never get the green light from Disney for a 1/6 George. Not from the people who denied the man behind Star Wars his original treatment of the sequels when they took over :lol

Maybe they should sanction a 1:6 Kathy for all the ST worshippers over on Reddit.

Honestly I think HT needs to focus on shipping out the Beskar Mandos quicker than attempting any new sW lines :lecture

Back