Hot Toys Custom Predator 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,
I finally finished my Hot toys P1 custom, I used a HT body (Chopper), MacFarlane P1 12" body, cut down, dremmelled out the armour, Sculpted my own bio helmet, used MF scar head sculpt from AVP, cut and modified the HT body for more of a crouching pose, and replaced the neck joint with a ball-joint.
(the wrist armour is not the type yet)
Enjoy

Wow!
That is one fantastic custom. I especially like the mods you did to the body for added poseability.
I too would like a tutorial on that...

Hey, Thanks for the comments!
I didn't take any pictures of this modification, but here are the photo's that gave me the inspiration to do this.... I don't know who did these modifications off the top of my head, And if anyone out there is responsible....I'm sorry I didn't ask your permission to show these photo's, and it's done with the greatest respect to your abilities!

Tell you what, if the Hot Toys version comes out looking anywhere close to that I would be very happy indeed!

Very well done !

I agree with Paul, that's definately on par with anything Hot Toys could throw at us! Well do and nice modification on the neck - Castlebrimstone's blog is a great place for 1:6 tips & techinics!

My humble thanks from the great white north, I really appreciate the comments, I sure we all wonder what people will think as we put these customs up here, and it's nice to know that there are people out there just as deranged as me.... warms my heart
Cheers

My humble thanks from the great white north, I really appreciate the comments, I sure we all wonder what people will think as we put these customs up here, and it's nice to know that there are people out there just as deranged as me.... warms my heart
Cheers

You're Canadian? Where from? By the way very very nice looking custom. Very creative! Its all about the pose when it comes to these expensive figures, good work!

You're Canadian? Where from? By the way very very nice looking custom. Very creative! Its all about the pose when it comes to these expensive figures, good work!

I totally agree, I think the pose does the character more justice than static poses. I live in a little town called Thunder Bay on the shore of Lake Superior in northern Ontario.

That is some really great work, and smart to use the McFarlane armor. Must have taken forever to dremmel that all out... I did a similar thing with the NECA 12" Leonidas figure and spent at least 3 hours on it :lol

Back