Hot Toys Covert Mandalorian (Male & Female)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My completely non political non woke about to be deleted statement is that HT are wading into a dangerous area labeling figures male and female :)

Don’t you worry, they heard the complaints about how sexist and toxic boob shaped armor is, so only gender neutral Mando armor from here on out:lol

CF05C860-0EB2-417C-A4DD-77FF12AEF454.jpeg

My completely non political non woke about to be deleted statement is that HT are wading into a dangerous area labeling figures male and female :)
Man and maaam versions? Whatever

In any case, nice to see some unexpected figures though I can't see them selling well.

The inevitable Moff Gideon 2.0 and Super Commandos will def sell though. The Praetorian guards too.

It’s been pointed out that space is an issue with so many great figures still needing to be made. But I would be tempted if they come with armor switch out pieces to make different looks.

Don’t you worry, they heard the complaints about how sexist and toxic boob shaped armor is, so only gender neutral Mando armor from here on out:lol

View attachment 650456
Damn. If I was the actress, I might take that a certain way.

‘Now, Natasha, this armour is part of your character’s identity. Sabine has lived and grown in perfect harmony with it, customising as she grows so it’s a perpetual reflection of her own personal, physical, emotional and creative growth.
Each panel will be individually crafted to your own body specifications to give the appearance that you are as one with the suit.
That being said, for the chest area, we’re thinking a completely flat sheet of metal should suffice.’

458991-CF05C860-0EB2-417C-A4DD-77FF12AEF454.jpeg

View attachment 650456
Fine for Bordizzo and she looks great! Yet that'd likely be uncomfortable for some other women. There isn't one shape fits all, and It's not, and never was sexist or toxic to emphasize a variety of shapes in chest armor.
Not sure what clueless virtue signaling twittster was outraged and complained that armor emphasized a certain woman's form, most telling is actual current real world female fencing "armor", which reasonably comes in a variety of designs, as it should.

Last edited:
Mommy shaped women wear mommy shaped armor. Maidenly women wear armor appropriately molded for how they are shaped.

All kinds of women, all kinds of armor. Makes sense to me. Why must everyone be exactly alike?

I think we all knew this was coming, but I don’t view these at my typical “HT Level” character. Easy pass.

Back