Hot Toys Covert Mandalorian (Male & Female)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
1689705793093.png
1689705804998.png

Not really feeling either of them. Same take I have on clones, unnamed and no head sculpt = no purchase

Unless they produce those to the order, i can see both hitting the bargain bin.

Yeah… I may grab these. I knew they were going to milk the different Mandalorian variants from S3 and I’m all for it.

The male one and that long kama! :love:

Why are both colorways identical, that makes no sense and lessens the impulse to get both...? Mandos are all different colors as hardly needs be said.

Okay, OG Mando had mismatched thigh-plates. In fact all of his armor was mismatched. Got it. But now, every last Mando?! that wears thigh-plates, has mismatched thigh plates as if it is some clan requirement. This is stupid.

I dont really like that color blue and that color green together.

Verdict: the jury is still out. Do I in fact have shelf room for this many unnamed characters? How much will they cost? They better be relatively cheap.

We need the guidance of MyenShi on this matter. What does the Flight Baron say? Where is he??? experience is everything!

Last edited:
My completely non political non woke about to be deleted statement is that HT are wading into a dangerous area labeling figures male and female :)

Back