1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Sideshow is still getting wait list orders?
When do they generally close it?

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Sideshow is still getting wait list orders?
When do they generally close it?

sometimes not for a year or two but that doesn't mean they'll actually fulfill the orders

Yeah, I think the chance of converting on this guy is pretty much over now.
They just did not make a lot of him and NA Scarlet Witch, from what I was told at Sideshow.

I cancelled my wait list for both after talking to one of the supervisors there.

If one got a defective Cap SS doesnt have replacements, they offer refunds(personal experience).

I think they do that with any figure. I don't believe they give you an entirely new figure, they merely offer you a full refund.

e1303a70f790865c22690f5753e2fdf8.jpg

Got mine last week, freaking awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic!

Fantastic photo :clap Really sad I missed these now :lol

I wanted the 46 and regular Cap but they're so ****ing far off :gah: Big mistake

Fantastic photo :clap Really sad I missed these now :lol

I wanted the 46 and regular Cap but they're so ****ing far off :gah: Big mistake

Great rewards come to those who wait....or something like that. :lol :duff

patience-my-friend.gif

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160720/e1303a70f790865c22690f5753e2fdf8.jpg
Got mine last week, freaking awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Great picture! :clap

Does the Mark 45 come with that head sculpt?

I was about to ask what concerns there are with this figure but the shield is one huh?

Took me a week to unbox him but no time better than today. Great looking figure.
d1ae57718c48c9268d113c1201869efd.jpg

Freakin' UPS! They come to deliver the package yesterday at 4:50 while I'm on my way home. I'm k I think I'll get it today, because a logical person would realize that maybe I should come at a later time when someone would be home. NO, as I'm dressed Bing home I check the delivery on my phones and UPS comes at the exact same time today! Now I have to wait til Monday and hope the driver comes after I get home.

Can you just have it delivered to a local UPS store and pick it up there on your way back home?

Never thought of that, thanks Silverstar

It's a lot easier. I do that with mine. i can just stop by after work and pick it up on the way home (there is a UPS store about 1/2 mile from my house). I was never home when the driver stopped by and ending up having to go out to the main warehouse between 7 and 8 to get it, total pain in the @$$.

Back