1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

He looks great, BatBrain. :clap

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I know the shield looks great with Cap holding it, but the base also allows for the shield to rest behind cap's legs & it's still a good look if you don't want to mess with the straps.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

A Cap figure must always be carrying his shield; whether it be on his arm or on his his back. :lecture :lol

If you glue the small strap on how are you guys going to attach his shield to his back?

Playing with red and blue lights....

And how I have him displayed at the moment...

And just a couple more...

Last edited:

Love the blood work. Sweet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick look at mine. Love the figure. Definitely my favorite Cap. Do wish the head had a little more BD but otherwise very happy. He will be relocating to a shelf with Mark 45 when it arrives later this week.

Awesomeness :clap All three poses are fantastic :woo

I thought they should have done some 'face BD' on this. Great work! What did you use? [just paint?]

Fake non-staining blood, I believe it's make mostly from corn syrup. It can wipe right off if I wanted it gone.

Thank you. :hi5:

Oh, like at a costume shop. Good call. :clap

Oh, like at a costume shop. Good call. :clap

Exactly. It works really well. The "blood" on his face has some ash mixed in with it to make it have a darker spot, so it looks like there is a cut underneath the blood.

Great photos!! :clap I love the finger pointing one, he looks like he's telling Tony off :lol

I got mine yesterday and it is awesome. Base is a bit tall but he still fits in the detolf so I don't mind. The proportions and the dinginess of suit are great. Best Cap yet imo!

And to think I thought AoU Cap could never be beaten. It's all in the little details that makes this BD version my new favorite Cap.

I can't believe they finally nailed the costume to look this perfect in 1/6th scale. I loved that they fixed the torso region too. Now, he doesn't have his pants hiked up all the way like dad jeans:lol

13774606_1561557550818961_1506568808_n.jpg

Thanks Nat. :)

Back